29 : Movie Theatre

The whole car ride to the theatre, (Y/N) and Lottie kept screaming, "Dino! Dino! Dino!"

Kitty and Kourtney, while the guys had gone out together for a little break from little(and big) girls, decided to see a movie that (Y/N) had been dying to watch ever since she saw the teaser trailer: The Good Dinosaur.

When the car parked, the two little girls clapped and kicked their feet excitedly. Kitty carried (Y/N) in, Kourtney carrying in Lottie.

"When do you think there'll be another one in the crew?" Kitty asked, and Kourtney laughed.

"When Em stops cuddling with her new stuffed Baymax instead of David," Kourtney said, and Kitty sighed.

"So never."

"Eh, maybe a few millennia," Kourtney joked. "But Em loves kids and she's always wanted one, so, who knows?"

(Y/N) looked all around the theatre, ignoring her Mommy's conversation and enjoying the smell of candy, popcorn, and soda.

"Mommy, can we get popcorn?" (Y/N) asked, and Kitty set her daughter down and grabbed a twenty from her wallet. "Thank you!"

"Do you want a soda?" Kitty asked, and (Y/N) nodded. "Which soda do you want?"

"(Favorite_Soda)," (Y/N) answered, and Kitty gave her money to the teenager behind the counter, soon getting the popcorn and soda. "Now let's go see the Dino!"

Once the movie ended, Lottie and (Y/N) were hyped up on soda, and Kourtney and Kitty were wiping away stray tears from the ending.

"Did you girls like the movie?" Kitty asked once they were back in the car, driving back home.

"Yeah!" Lottie and (Y/N) replied, and Kourtney smiled.

"I like Arlo," Lottie said loudly. "He's a good, good dinosaur."

COC: Should there be a new baby in this book? And, if so, who's?

Me: I mean, I want to add a new baby, like if Jon and Kitty adopted again, or if Emma and David had a child, I was just curious if you wanted another little one in this story!

I'll see all you lovelies. . .in the next update!

~Trinny