48 ; Baby Names

Another lazy day fell upon the family, leaving them to talk about anything coming to mind.

(Y/N) starting school soon.

What's for dinner that night.

How Toby's going to be one in a month.

The Deadpool movie.

In the end, the longest conversation was what the baby's name should be.

"I like Alexander Michael," Kitty said. "My little Zander."

"I was thinking something more out of the ordinary," Jon said. "Like Akira."

"Akira? Really?" Kitty asked, and you laid your head in her lap, your ear against her growing baby bump. Kitty absentmindedly played with your hair as Jon pointed to Ai Ore(Love Me)!, a manga he had gotten into. Kitty laughed. "Sorry, Jon, but no way."

Jon slumped down in his seat. "Hmph. How about Garrett? Garrett Alexander is a nice name, don't you think?"

Kitty pursed her lips. "I do like the sound of that, honestly. (Y/N), what do you think?"

"I like it," you replied, placing a hand on Kitty's stomach. "Hi, Garrett. It's me, your big sister, (Y/N). I can't wait to meet you."

Kitty and Jon shared a small smile, and, suddenly, Kitty jumped, surprised. Jon gave her a concerned look and she laughed.

"Looks like little Garrett is excited to meet you, too, (Y/N)," Kitty said, beaming. "He kicked, Jon."

You smiled widely, and Jon rushed over, placing his palms on Kitty's stomach, laughing as he felt the baby kick.

"Wow, he sure is an energetic little one," Jon commented, and Kitty smiled.

Sorry for an overdue update, my parents took my phone for a while, but I'm back!

COC: do any of you know how to draw on a computer and, if so, would like to teach me how?

Explanation: lately, I've had a cool idea for a web comic - The Legend of YouTube : Tri-Tube Heroes. I want to draw it out and I've got good ideas for it--idea! If any of you want to draw a cover based off the idea below and send it to me, DM me so we can discuss how this will work. If not, that's cool, but I would like criticism on my idea ;

the legend of youtube :
tri-tube heroes

When three princesses, each the heir to some throne, are taken by one ominous villain for his own purposes, kingdoms crumble under the new dilemma.

Terrified and out of ideas, the people of these kingdoms go as far as to pull three young men out of their lives on the "earthland" to save their future rulers.

These three men have experience defeating villains, sure, but those villains were in video games and for other's entertainment.

These three men--known well as Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, and Tobuscus--now have the massive weight of people's futures on their shoulders and no way of getting home until their quest is complete.

So, how's that? Please criticize it as much as needed, it's just a thought.

~Trinny