61 ; Playground Fun

Recess was your second favorite part of the day; music came in first--you had a beautiful singing voice, but more on that to come later.

You, Oli, and Ella played tag on the blacktop, giggling and having fun, just the three of you.

Oli was it, and he passed the title to Ella, who whined, as she was tying her shoe when he tagged her. Sighing, Ella finished up the knot and raced after you, intent on having you be it.

She tagged the small of your back, and you took a tumble. You felt tears as your wrist scraped against the asphalt, and you sniffled.

Instantly, Oli ran over, looking at your wrist.

"Well, you're not bleeding," he tried, looking into your eyes. You wiped your teary eyes with your other hand, Oli holding your arm.

Suddenly--you almost didn't feel it--Oliver kissed your scraped wrist.

"Does it feel better?" He asked, looking up at you with wide, concerned eyes. You smiled and nodded, the two of you getting to your feet and resuming the game.

COC: NEW AUTHOR ALERT/SHOUTOUTS!

Shoutout to MadisonMasonPika and Booknerd26272 , as they figured out the puppy's name: Zelda!

New authors: Check out strawhathowell , a new, budding author that I really like! She's super sweet and is very skilled at writing! Also, BillyEverham , a friend of mine who publishes poems/stories we write in English and his own works as well!

~Trinny