40 ; New Years Eve + 6 Sentences I Say Often

For New Years Eve, YouTubers and their families were invited to a huge ball. Everyone dressed up in their best attire, ready for a blast.

They danced the night away, mingling and dancing with other people to slow songs. (Y/N) danced with Evan a lot, but got in dances with Jon, Jacksepticeye(Sean), Rhett and Link, Connor Franta, and more.

She also discovered the buffet table and often ran over there with Lottie to fill their tummies with sweet treats and yummy sandwiches. In short, they practically took over the buffet table when they weren't running around.

Cover artists such as Peter Hollens, Sam Tsui, and Max Schneider sang popular 2015 songs that got everyone excited and dancing, some going as far as to twerk on others.

Soon enough, everyone was counting down and trying to find their significant other--or, at least, who they hoped to kiss at midnight.

(Y/N) searched for an adult through the moving crowd, scared. Soon, she felt someone pick her up and she turned to Evan, who had seemed to lose Sophia.

Five. . .

(Y/N) hugged him tightly, feeling safe in his arms. She then looked around and saw everyone moving around. Jon and Kitty were practically attached at the hip; Craig never let his arms fall away from Kourtney as he whispered sweet nothings in her ear; Marcel always had a tight grip on Simone's hand whenever there were huge crowds like this; everyone was together except for Emma and Nogla. He looked around, frowning, but his eyes brightened when someone came over to him.

Four. . .

It wasn't Emma, and that made (Y/N) frown.

"You okay, little princess?" Evan asked, and (Y/N) looked away from Nogla, nodding.

Three. . .

That bright-eyed Nogla was never around with Emma or Toby anymore.

Two. . .

One. . .

Evan placed a sweet kiss on (Y/N)'s cheek.

"Happy New Year!" Everyone yelled, but (Y/N) looked back over, and her frown turned into a scowl. They were still kissing.

So I was tagged by LuluandMusic for the 6 Sentences I Say Often thingy ; I tag -LizzieIsNotOnFire- kittylirious and FrenchFry49

1.) Holy fuck it's Markiplier

2.) I love flannel

3.) Fuck, fuck, shit, fuck!

4.) Toon Link/Dark Pit is main

5.) Can I Slytherin to your heart? ;)

6.) Can we go to Hot Topic?

Hehe I'm awkward. Five is my go-to pickup line and I'm using it tomorrow to try and win over a guy

COC: How're you feeling about Nogla right about now? Do you think I should continue down this path?

Me: It's all up to you guys~

~Trinny