36 : Undertale

so i got into undertale. . .my god i hate omega flowey it's not even funny it's haunting me ; sans is my all-time favorite. i'm not excited for jack's genocide run, though. . .

"I need a new game to play," Jon whined, searching through YouTube, clicking on random Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, and Pewdiepie videos, jotting down the names of games that interested him. (Y/N) sat on his lap, her ears being covered every time one of the guys went into full-out curse mode.

Once Jon was exhausted from watching video after video, he had half a page of games. He absentmindedly crossed off ones that just wouldn't fit his channel well, leaving two: Undertale and Huniepop.

Interested, he researched Huniepop, covering (Y/N)'s eyes as a bunch of colorful pictures popped up on his screen.

(Y/N) tried to pry her father's hands off her, but he did once the colorful pictures were off the screen.

"Looks like Undertale wins," Jon muttered, going on steam and buying the game, glad with the reviews he saw.

(Y/N) found the screenshots of the game interesting, poking at the screen when she saw Toriel(sorry, i don't know your favorite character).

"You like her?" Jon asked, waiting for the game to finally install. "This looks promising."

During every episode Jon recorded of Undertale, (Y/N) sat on his lap quietly, watching as he progressed in the Pacifist route, befriending cool monsters.

Even though she couldn't understand most, (Y/N) found herself drawn to the game; not only because Jon named the fallen child (Y/N), but because of all the cool puzzles and the characters.

Then, Jon went down the genocide route. . .

COC: Favorite video game(that you have or haven't played)?

Me: Well, probably Undertale. I mean, I want to play it; my friend Bryan did for free. Lucky bitch. Anyways, I'd really love to play it, but *sigh* I don't have a computer or enough money.

IVE HAD A HAPPY DAY I NOW HAVE A TOON LINK HOODIE THANKS TO MY BABY AKA GARRETT UGH I LOVE HIM TO PIECES HES SO AWESOME

~Trinny