55 ; Oliver

The next day, around noon--like planned--Oliver came over, a little timid.

For a little bit, you two sat on the couch in silence while you played your game. Kitty brought out a package of Oreos and two cups of milk, then quietly told you to ask Oliver if he wanted to do anything with you.

As she walked away, you paused the game and turned to Oliver, asking, "What do ya wanna do, Oli?"

Oliver shrugged. "I dunno. . .do you like Adventure Time?"

"Adventure Time?" You repeated, confused, and Oliver gasped. He turned to you and grabbed your face, forcing you to stare at him. "Oli?"

"You don't know Adventure Time?" He asked, dead serious, and you shook your head. "Can we watch it? I think it's on Netflix!"

"I'll ask." You pulled his hands off your face. "Mommy! Can you put on Netflix, please?"

"Sure!" Kitty walked out and turned off the Playstation, changed the input of the TV, and turned on Netflix. "What show?"

"Adventure Time, please!" Oliver exclaimed, dipping an Oreo in his milk. Kitty nodded and searched it up, then turned it on. "Thanks, (Y/N)'s mom!"

"No problem, Oliver." Kitty smiled. "Call me if you need anything else!"

She walked away, and Oliver scooched closer to you on the couch, whispering a little bit of the plot to you so you'd understand the show easier.

A box of Oreos, two cups of milk, and ten episodes later. . .

You and Oliver had fallen asleep, leaning against one another. After the episode finished, Kitty came out to check up on you two and smiled a little.

She took the blanket off the love seat and draped it over the two of you, allowing you two to sleep for a little--Henry and Oliver were coming over for dinner, so a little nap wouldn't overstay Oliver's welcome.

She turned off the TV and cleaned up the little mess on the coffee table, then left the room and went back to playing tug the table with Jon.

"They're sleeping," she reported as she sat down. "It's the cutest thing, Jon."

"I don't like how this is going, honey," Jon admitted. "Just thinking ahead--our little (Y/N) could, one day, fall for Oliver."

Kitty pursed her lips. "Nah, they'll just be best friends."

She knew his worries were a big possibility; after all. . .

"That's what we were, but look at us now," Jon said softly.

COC: What're your theories on Oliver and you?

I'm not going to answer this one as I don't have a theory; my ideas change over time and through the comments you all leave! I just want to hear how you will think Oliver and you will end up!

~Trinny