53 ; Can't Sleep

Nights were tough to sleep through now with the baby.

Garrett woke up at least four times a night, which meant (Y/N) woke up just as many times, annoyed and equally as cranky.

One night, she got up as soon as his crying started and walked across the hall, Baymax in hand and a pillow under her other. Her comforter draped over her shoulder, (Y/N) walked into Garrett's room and sat next to his crib, poking her finger in for him to hold.

He blindly grabbed at the air, and (Y/N) hummed sleepily to grab his attention. His tiny hand wrapped around her finger and he pulled. (Y/N) moved closer until she couldn't, still humming softly.

Little did she know Kitty stood at the door, watching this unfold.

With Garrett slowly calming down, you pulled your pillow closer and laid down, one of your arms still in the crib while the other held Baymax to you.

You stared up at the ceiling, still humming to your baby brother until he was completely silent, his grip like iron on your index finger.

Kitty smiled sweetly and went back to bed, cuddling up against Jon.

"He fell asleep that quickly?" Jon murmured, then he checked the monitor. "Wait - who's that humming to him? Who's in his -"

"It's just (Y/N)," Kitty reassured. "She's just being a good big sister, Jon."

"I knew she would be a good big sibling," Jon muttered.

"You were right about that," Kitty replied. "That's one thing."

"Hey." He chuckled sleepily. "Not cool."

Kitty grinned. "I know, I know. I love you."

"I love you more."

AWWWWWW I LIKE THIS CHAPTER A LOT

Okay, so I was tagged by the official mommylirious herself kittylirious to answer some questions, but if ya don't wanna read them, here's the COC!

COC: how are you spending valentine's day?

Me: Anime, Ice Cream, YouTube. That's summing up tomorrow for me :3

Now, for the questions ; first off, I'll start by tagging DerpyMarkimooFangirl                       -LizzieIsNotOnFire- and BasicallyIAmMegan

1) What's your name?

My name is Trinity

2) How old are you?

I am fourteen, but I'll be fifteen on March 7th!

3) Status?

I really, really, really, really like someone. Like a lot.

4) Favorite candy?

Candy Corn

5) Favorite foods?

Pizza, Sushi, and Burgers

6) Favorite junk food?

Rice Krispy Treats

7) Favorite dessert?

Mint ice cream with whipped cream and blueberries

8) Least favorite food?

Pastas. I can't eat plain pasta

9) Favorite Book?

The Amazing Book is not on Fire by Dan Howell and Phil Lester

10) Favorite Movie?

BIGHERO6BIGHERO6BIGHERO6BIGHERO6BIGHERO6BIGHERO6

11) Favorite video game?

Fire Emblem : Awakening

12) Favorite Song?

Paint the town Green by The Script

That's all! See you all in the next chapter!

~Trinny