3: A Day with Nogla and Emma

Kitty and Delirious had to go shopping, and then they decided to go out for dinner, leaving Nogla and his high school girlfriend, Emma, to watch little (Y/N) for a few hours.

"Come on, let's watch a movie, (Y/N)," Emma said, and the little girl raise her arms, wanting to be picked up.

Nogla lifted the little girl onto his lap, and Emma got up and chose the movie, Big Hero 6.

"Again? We watched it last night," Nogla pointed out as his girlfriend came and plopped down on the couch again.

"There is no such thing as too much Big Hero 6, David," Emma scolded. "Plus, I have a feeling little (Y/N) here will love it."

The movie began, and as it went on, the little girl in Nogla's lap grew more and more infatuated with Baymax. Just Baymax, nothing else.

When it was over, (Y/N) began to whine.

"Faymax! More! More!" She cried, kicking her legs, which meant she continuously kicked Nogla in the knees.

"Are you sure this isn't your daughter?" Nogla asked, and Emma chuckled, shaking her head.

"C'mere sweetie," Emma whispered and pulled (Y/N) onto her lap. "We can watch it whenever you want, and I'm sure Mommy and Daddy have it, too."

The little girl continued to whine and cry, and Emma handed her back to Nogla, heading to the kitchen.

She took a bag of marshmallows and poured a bowl full, then brought it out to the little girl, who instantly calmed and started shoving them in her mouth.

Nogla stared at his girlfriend, his jaw dropped. "Why would you. . .?"

"She's leaving any minute, no hyper child for us," Emma answered simply with a playful smirk, knowing Delirious and Kitty are gonna have a fun time getting (Y/N) to sleep.