11: Afterparty

Afterwards, everyone was invited for the reception at a ballroom down the street for a sort of masquerade ball to celebrate the newlyweds.

The bride, her maid of honour, and the bridesmaids had a quick pit stop before getting to the ballroom, and that was to change into new dresses.

Then, they made their way into the ballroom secretly, disguised. Everyone was enjoying themselves, talking, eating, and dancing.

Kitty made her way through the crowd to her new husband and tapped him on the shoulder.

He looked at her, and she held her hand out.

"Might I have this dance?" Kitty asked, and Jon, being oblivious, sadly smiled.

"Sorry," he said, "but I'm waiting for my beautiful wife. I want my first dance to be with her."

Kitty grinned and lifted her mask just a little, and Jon face palmed, then hugged her.

"Sorry, this is so confusing with who's who," Jon murmured, and Kitty laughed. "(Y/N) is off dancing with Evan already, and it's quite the show."

"Well, I want to dance with you," Kitty said, pulling him out onto the somewhat crowded dance floor. "Shall we?"

"We shall," Jon replied, and one of his hands found it's way to Kitty's waist, the other holding hers as they danced gracefully to the song playing.

"I love you," Jon said, twirling her, then pulling her back to him. "And I'll never stop."

"I love you more," Kitty said and kissed him. "And I always will."

Meanwhile, Kourtney wrapped her arms around Craig from behind, scaring him.

"I already know it's you, sweetheart," he said, leaning his head back. "You put too much perfume on."

Kourtney sighed and kissed his temple. "Dang, I wanted to surprise you."

"Sorry," Craig said with a small smile. "You look beautiful, though."

"Thank you," she replied, planting a kiss on his lips.

On the other side of the room, Lui pulled an unsuspecting Mae into his arms, and she almost screamed until she realized it was Lui.

"You look. . .wow, you're a pretty lady" he managed in his squeaker voice, and she grinned at her childish boyfriend.

"You don't look too shabby yourself, Lui," Mae complimented, and Lui smiled widely.

"Want to dance?" Lui suggested, and Mae nodded happily, dragging him out onto the dance floor.

Marcel and Simone were both getting food, oblivious to the fact of each other's presence.

Just as Simone reached for a perfect looking fruit tart, Marcel went for it, too, and she looked up at him and grinned.

"I've been waiting for you," Marcel said, grabbing the tart and placing it on her plate.

She smiled. "Well, now I'm here."

Emma sat at a table, picking at her food. No sign of David, nothing. Nobody's seen him.

Her mask sat next to her plate, and she pushed away a plate full of food.

"Emma! Emma!" (Y/N) called, and Emma looked up with a small grin.

(Y/N) wobbled over to her, then began tugging at Emma's hand.

"Come! Come!" (Y/N) ordered, and Emma stood, letting (Y/N) drag her into the crowd.

"Where are we going, (Y/N)?" Emma asked, and the little girl didn't respond, she kept pulling Emma.

"Thank you, (Y/N)," a voice said, and Emma grinned to herself. "Where's your mask, Em?"

"I left it at the table," she admitted. "I couldn't find you anywhere."

"Well," David said, "I'm here, and I'm not leaving unless it's with you, so come here."

He held his arms out, and she ran into them, enjoying the feeling of his arms around her.

•••

Kitty's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=15872688&.svc=copypaste&id=168925673

Mae & Kourtney: http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=15872688&.svc=copypaste&id=168927605

Simone & Emma: http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=15872688&.svc=copypaste&id=168929881

(Y/N): Media^ ~ If that doesn't show, a red dress with a black bow in the back.
•••

Hope ye enjoyed^_^

Trinity~