56 ; One Big, Colored Wedding

You were dressed in a cute green dress, as was Kitty. She cradled Garrett, who wore a dapper little blue suit, just like Jon.

All the women wore green--to match Jack, as planned--and all the men wore blue--to match Mark. It was so funny.

So beautiful.

So colorful.

The room was filled with YouTubers and family, who all watched with affection and excitement clear in their eyes as Jack and Mark got officially married.

As the grooms kissed, sealing their love and officially becoming married, everyone jumped to their feet, clapping and cheering.

Jack and Mark replied with a dramatic bow; then, Jack swooped Mark off his feet and walked down the aisle, whispering the most loving words in the world to Mark. Everyone followed, as, now, it was time to party.

The room was filled with happiness as people danced, ate, and talked. You weaved your way through the dance floor and it's occupants when you were picked up, and you squirmed until you realized it was Phil; that's when you hugged him tightly. Dan was next to get a hug, and, after that, it was Felix and Marzia.

Once you were passed to almost everyone, you ended in Mark's arms. He smiled at you and kissed the tip of your nose, and you reciprocated the action. He laughed and you congratulated him and Jack before he put you down.

Running off, you snagged a cinnamon bun off the buffet table, munching on it as you snuck up behind Lottie and Toby, spooking them. The three of you broke into laughter and sat down, watching everyone as they danced.

The song slowed down, and you smiled as Kitty and Jon danced; Garrett was being cooed over by Arin and Suzy.

"My Mommy and Daddy are really good together," you said proudly, and Lottie pushed your shoulder playfully.

"No way! My Mommy and Daddy make a better couple," she remarked, and Toby frowned.

"Mommy doesn't want to date anyone," Toby said. "Daddy's already off with Berenice; she's nice."

"Yeah, she is," you agreed. "But my Mommy and Daddy's love story is like a fairy tale!"

"Well, my Mommy and Daddy's love story is like a movie!" Lottie shot back.

Toby, silently, wandered over to the food table, and your heart fell.

"Poor Toby," Lottie whispered, and you nodded. "We can't be sad here; it's a wedding. C'mon, we need to put on a smile and be happy for now. Let's try and make Toby happy."

COC: SHIP WARS PART TWO: Percabeth or Dramoine?

Me: Percabeth all the way.

~Trinny