57 ; School Supplies

Kitty pushed around a cart, looking over the list the local elementary school had sent out just a few days prior to today. She placed packs of yellow pencils, colored pencils, crayons, markers, and erasers into the cart, crossing them off the list.

You, Jon, and Garrett were looking at the wide array of colorful backpacks, your eyes sparkling as you looked over all of them.

"Which one do you want, (Y/N)?" Jon asked, his attention flitting between you and Garrett. "You can choose any one you want."

You ran up and down the aisle, looking over each and every backpack/messenger bag/satchel there was.

Just when you were about to settle on an ordinary (favorite color) bag, something in the back caught your eye.

"No way!" You smiled and grabbed it, showing it off to Jon. "Catbug!"

"You want that one?" Jon asked, and you pulled the straps onto your shoulders, nodding giddily

"You want that one?" Jon asked, and you pulled the straps onto your shoulders, nodding giddily. "Alrighty, then, let's catch up with mommy."

You followed Jon, thinking to yourself how Oliver would react when he'd see your bag. Oliver had introduced you to the world of these silly cartoons over the span of summertime, and you had fallen in love. Now, a lot of the conversations you two engage in are about Bee and Puppycat or Finn and Jake.

You picked out two folders, a pencil pouch, and a lunchbox, and everything was taken care of. At the cash register, you and the cashier engaged in a quick conversation about kindergarten and your new backpack.

You wore the backpack all the way home, and, as soon as the car was parked in the driveway of your house, you unbuckled your seatbelt and hopped out, crossing the street--not after looking both ways, though--and up to Oliver's door.

You knocked quickly, calling, "Oliver? Oli, I've got something to show you!"

The door swung open and Oliver stood there, a curious look on his face. "What is it, (nickname)?"

You turned around, showing him your backpack. "See?"

"Woah! Catbug!" Oliver exclaimed, and you turned back around, smiling. "Where did you get it?"

"Target," you replied.

Oliver turned and yelled, "Dad! Can we get me a backpack at Target?"

"Sure, Oli, we'll go tomorrow," Henry called. "You ready to go to Grandma's?"

"Yup!" Oliver called back, then looked at you. "I gotta go, (nickname). Do you wanna play tomorrow?"

You nodded. "I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Bye," Oliver said, closing the door as you ran back over to your house.

Note: You are, at this moment, five years old--hope that clears up any confusion.

COC: SHIP WARS 3 ; Starco(Star VS The Forces of Evil) or Captain Swan(Once Upon A Time)?

Me: Well, I just put both my favorite show couples into this, so. . .crap. I'd probably go Starco. I mean, I. . .guess, due to a friend, I'm finding love to be pointless. Like. . .I don't know. I'm confused. Guys are just guys and--I'm apologizing now, sorry--girls are too whiny, too clingy, too much work.

I sound hypocritical, but I have my evidence and reasons.

Anyways, see you in the next chapter!

~Trinny