5: Disney Store with Craig and Kourtney

Craig pushed the stroller around the mall, a curious (Y/N) inside it. She watched all the people walking around, and she especially liked the ones that stopped and called her cute.

Kourtney held a few bags full of toys and clothes for (Y/N), striding ahead of Craig and (Y/N).

As the three passed the Disney store, a certain plush caught (Y/N)'s eye.

"Faymax!" She cried out, scaring Craig. "Faymax, Faymax, Faymax!"

Kourtney peeked in the Disney store. "Oh," she said. "Baymax!"

"Faymax!" (Y/N) echoed, clapping her hands.

"You want that Baymax toy, huh?" Craig asked, and (Y/N) kept clapping. "I wonder who got her into Big Hero 6."

"Couldn't be anyone else besides Em," Kourtney said, and Craig nodded.

"Faymax!" (Y/N) shrieked, and Craig hurriedly wheeled the stroller into the store, towards the display.

(Y/N)'s little hands reached out for the toy, and, once Craig handed her one, she squeezed it in a tight hug.

"Faymax," she murmured, and Craig and Kourtney shared a hopeless glance.

No way they could tell her no, she'd have the fit of the century right there.

Craig pushed the stroller to the cash register, pulling out a twenty to pay for the toy.

"Nogla or Em owe me twenty bucks," he said simply as they left the Disney store, (Y/N) with a new Baymax.