42 ; Markimoo and Not-So-Grump

(Y/N) craned her head curiously as the car rolled to a stop in front of a decent-sized house. She unbuckle her seatbelt slowly, knowing that this was the surprise Kitty had been going on about earlier.

During these early days of the year, Jon and Kitty were busier than they've ever been, and that meant many hours spent in the arms of someone else for (Y/N). Tonight they had an adult party to attend to, one where, sadly, (Y/N) would have to sit out.

Kitty walked with (Y/N) up to the front door, ringing the doorbell. (Y/N) clutched her mother's hand as she heard music cease and an eerie silence replaced it.

Jon stood behind (Y/N), his hand running through her soft hair absentmindedly.

Suddenly, the door swung open, revealing an ecstatic Mark and a beaming Danny behind him. Chica barked excitedly in the background.

"Ah, Danny!" Kitty smiled. "It's been so long ; didn't expect to see you."

"Eh, Arin's out with Suzy, and Mark called saying this little princess'll be over, so I found what I was doing for the night!" Danny placed his hands on his hips, looking down at (Y/N), who shied away from his gaze ; his voice and face were a little familiar, and the name Danny rang a bell in her head, but she didn't know him as well as she wished.

Quickly, (Y/N) ran into Mark's arms, burying her red face into his shoulder as he rubbed her back.

"Well, we need to go," Jon piped up. "Don't wanna be late. Emma will be here later to pick (Y/N) up, probably around ten."

(Y/N) quickly hugged her parents, then ran back to the comforting embrace of Mark, her eyes flicking from some sort of furniture or picture to Danny, looking him up and down. The front door closed and Mark scooped (Y/N) up, peppering her face with quick kisses. She giggled and pushed his face away, then placed one quick kiss on the tip of his nose. Chica ran around their feet, jumping up, wanting some attention.

You giggled and pat her head, and she licked your hand gleefully.

"How does pizza sound for dinner?" Mark asked, looking between you and Danny. Simultaneously, the two of you fist-pumped the air victoriously, you barely missing Mark's glasses. You and Danny exchanged looks before bursting in a fit of giggles. Mark set you down and grabbed his cell from the coffee table, shooing you and Danny off playfully.

Danny followed you into Mark's recording room, where Mark had an inflatable ball sitting around, deflated.

"I wanna play catch," you mused, handing the deflated lump of plastic to Danny. "Please?"

Danny smiled and began to blow up the ball, then handed it to you and sat in Mark's computer chair, opening YouTube and going to Mark's history, clicking on one of the videos. He turned on the speakers and Camisado by Panic! At The Disco blasted. You bobbed your head to the beat, then threw the ball at Danny, hitting him in the back of the head.

He looked over his shoulder and smiled, grabbing the ball and standing. You shrieked and ran, giggling, Danny running after you, calling your name in such a sweet sing-song voice. You turned the corner, running right into Mark. Chica barked and pawed at the backs of Mark's thighs, curious as to what was happening.

"(Y/N)?" He questioned, scratching at his blue fringe. "Where's Dann--"

"RIGHT HERE!" Danny yelled, pelting Mark with the inflatable. Mark, dramatically, fell back, clutching his chest where he had been bopped gently with the ball.

He gasped for air, fighting giggles as you leaned down next to him, pressing on his stomach gently, pressing your ear to his chest.

"N-No. . .(Y-Y/N)." He added a cough it make it more fun. "J-Just. . .leave me."

He then collapsed, snickering silently. Chica barked wildly and lapped at Mark's face, jumping all around him. She placed her front paws on his chest, her saliva-coated tongue hanging above Mark's forehead. He groaned and sat up as a good amount of Chica's saliva sat on his face.

"Ew, Chica." He groaned again as you and Danny held your stomachs, doubled over and faces red from laughing so hard. The doorbell rang and Mark stood, Chica bounding downstairs and yapping at the door. "Well, that's probably the pizza. If you two would kindly quit it, maybe I'll save you a slice."

You bit your lip, your laughter ceasing.

Nobody messes with the bond between you and your pizza.

Hastily, you ran downstairs, yelling Markimoo over and over again.

After stuffing yourselves silly with pizza, you, Mark, and Danny found yourselves dancing goofily to the songs on Just Dance 2013. The two men took their pole dancing lessons to their advantage, pulling off semi-graceful moves.

You lost track of time, having so much fun.

Until the doorbell rang again.

"I'll get it," Danny huffed as Mark and you collapsed on the couch, chugging your water bottles. Danny opened the door to see an exhausted and rained-on Emma, Toby wailing in her arms. "Oh, jeez, get inside."

He pulled her inside, closing the door. Mark and (Y/N) waved weakly from the couch, their chests still rising and falling rapidly.

"Looks like you've had an eventful night, eh, (Y/N)?" Emma asked, gently rocking Toby. Her eyes were half-closed and she swayed, Danny grabbing her shoulders to keep her balanced. Toby's wails grew louder by the second, and Emma winced.

"Here, let me take him." Danny held his arms out, and, hesitantly, Emma set Toby into his arms. Danny began to hum to Toby, holding the baby close and rocking him. Slowly, Toby calmed down, mesmerized by Danny's sweet voice. "There we go. Wittle Toby's a lot cuter when he's happy."

Toby reached up and grabbed Danny's face, pulling at his messy curls.

Danny winced and Emma carefully pried the locks from between Toby's little fingers.

"S-Sorry about him." She yawned and rubbed her eyes like a little girl. "H-He's very hands-on, like his douche of a father."

Her voice started to waver, and Mark stood.

"Em, don't think about him," Mark said gently, scooping up a half-asleep (Y/N). "Erase him from your memory. You have Toby, and that's all you need to worry about."

Emma hummed. "Yeah, you're right. It's just hard to raise Toby alone. . ."

"You've got all us, your friends," Danny spoke up, and she smiled the tiniest bit. "We'll always be here for you."

Emma grinned, looking down at Toby, who was asleep. Danny looked down at the baby and grinned, his index finger stuck in Toby's grasp.

Quickly--he almost didn't feel it--Emma brushed her lips against his cheek. He perked up and his smile became a little dreamy.

"Thanks, Danny."

I had too much fun writing this one tbh hehe danny is my babe tbh I've fallen into the game grumps world and I'm never leaving.

COC: Goals-off ; Daithi and Berenice or Arin and Suzy?

Me: Arin and Suzy by a landslide! :3

~Trinny