12: Farm Day with Moo

Brock was driving to the ice cream parlor with (Y/N) in the back.

She stared out the window, her curious eyes taking in anything and everything she could as they whizzed by.

On the radio, Kill Your Heroes by AWOLNATION played, and Moo sang along, enjoying the smooth drive with no idiots on the road.

Suddenly, a farm passed (Y/N)'s eyes, and she shrieked, scaring Moo. He swerved and pulled to the side of the road, breathing heavily.

He jammed the power button on the radio with his thumb and face (Y/N).

"Are you okay?" He asked, frantic.

"Moo Cow! Moo Cow!" (Y/N) replied, looking back at the farm. "Moo! Moo!"

Brock smiled a little, then a thought came to him.

"How about we go see the Moo Cows?" He asked, and the little girl clapped happily.

Brock pulled into the surprisingly crowded parking lot of the farm and took (Y/N) out of her car seat. She clung to him, and he carried her through the farm.

When they reached the cows, (Y/N) got excited again.

"Moo! Moo!" She exclaimed, and Brock laughed before mimicking her, making her laugh.

•••

QUICK A/N: OMG guys so someone has offered to make a spinoff of Miss Charming, and, yes, I agreed to let them do it since everything except the characters will change, from what I've heard.

disneydenogla is going to be writing a story called "Daithi and the (Disney) Geek", a spinoff of Miss Charming.

To be honest I'm actually really excited with this.

Was that a good idea?

Let me know what you think in the comments, I guess.

~Trinity