58 ; Winterbrooke

The morning of (Y/N)'s first day, Kitty was up early making a nice, big breakfast. The crew--excluding Nogla and Berenice, who had gone back to Ireland-- came over at seven, ready to see you off at eight-thirty.

You were dressed up in a cute little zelda tee and jean shorts, your hair pulled up in a ponytail. As you are your breakfast with everyone, Kitty packed you a snack in your new lunchbox.

"You excited, (Y/N)?" Evan asked, and you nodded, your mouth full of waffle and fruit. "You're gonna tell me all about it when you get back, right?"

You swallowed. "Of course, Uncle Evan!"

Evan smiled softly, a little upset that you didn't call him Evwan anymore, but you were older now; you knew how to pronounce a lot of words.

A knock came from the door, followed by a familiar voice yelling, "(nickname)! It's me!"

You smiled and got out of your chair, running to the door and opening it to allow Henry and Oliver inside.

"Henry, Oli! C'mon, there's plenty of food to go around!" Kitty called from the kitchen, placing your bag near your seat for when it was time to go.

"Thank you for inviting us over for breakfast, Kitty," Henry said with a slight smile as he and Oliver sat in the two empty chairs. "Who does (Y/N) have for a teacher?"

"Miss Longstein," Kitty replied, and Oliver's eyes lit up.

"I have her, too!" Oli exlaimed, and you smiled widely. "We're in the same class, (nickname)!"

You smiled and wiped the syrup off your chin, continuing to eat as it was already eight o'clock.

As eight-fifteen rolled around, you had your backpack on and were clean, bouncing from foot to foot with excitement.

"Picture time!" Kitty hurried you and Oliver next to one another, phone in hand. "We gotta hurry, Garrett's getting a bit whiny. Say cheese, you two!"

You and Oliver posed. "Cheese!"

Kitty smiled

Kitty smiled. "You two are adorable!"

Oli ruffled your hair. "Heh, (nickname), your hair is messy now."

"Oli," you whined, fixing it. You got photos with everyone, and, soon enough, the bus rolled up. "Bye, Mama! Bye, Papa! Bye, Garrett! I love you!"

"We love you, too, sweetheart!" Kitty called as you and Oli ran to the bus, smiling.

"Woah, Winterbrooke is pretty!" Oliver exclaimed, and you nodded

"Woah, Winterbrooke is pretty!" Oliver exclaimed, and you nodded. "It's big, too."

"Mama told me it's the elementary and middle school, and then there's Winterbrooke High," you told him. You two walked to the playground, which served as a holding area for the younger ones.

"Are you (Y/N) Mellark and Oliver Rieslow?" A young woman, no older than Kitty, asked politely, and you both nodded. "Hi! I'm Miss Longstein, your teacher for this year!"

You smiled sweetly. "Hi! It's nice to meet you!"

Miss Longstein grinned. "Such a polite young lady; you two go on and play for now. When the whistle blows, come right back here to me so we can go inside!"

"Okay, thank you!" You and Oliver put your backpacks down, running off to the playground.

"(Nickname), watch me!" Oliver exclaimed, climbing onto a pull up bar, but you stopped short and looked at the largest cherry blossom tree you've ever seen.

"It's so big," you whispered, in awe. "I wanna climb it."

A whistle blared, and you frowned.

"Maybe tomorrow," Oli suggested, hopping down and taking you by the hand. "Come on, we've gotta go now."

COC: favorite thing to do on a sunday?

Me: probably watch/read one piece, naruto, or soul eater. i like manga/anime too much

but there's no such thing as too much.

~Trinny