35 : Make-Up

Kitty was out for the day, working, and Jon was too busy working on a new video to keep (Y/N) company.

(Y/N) sat in her room, playing with her Baymax plushie, complaining to it that there was nothing to do around the house. She had tried TV, but that got old.

She ate as much as her stomach could handle, and her toys just suddenly seemed so boring.

Sighing, (Y/N) waddled into the bathroom, and her eyes lit up once they saw Kitty's make-up bag, open and on the vanity.

Swiftly, she closed the door, locked it, and got to work.

After hours of editing and three water bottles downed, Jon finally couldn't resist the inevitable urge to use the bathroom.

He hobbled out of his computer room and to the bathroom door, amused to hear (Y/N) humming.

"(Y/N), can you hurry up? Daddy needs to go bad," Jon said, and (Y/N) squeaked. She unlocked the door and turned her back do it.

"I-It's unlocked!" She said, and Jon opened the door.

"Baby girl, what's wrong?" He asked, hopping from foot to foot. "Honey? Turn around, please."

"Nuh-uh," she replied. "Don't wanna."

"(Y/N), now," Jon said, a little more stern. Sighing, (Y/N) turned around, and Jon almost pissed his pants. "Oh, god. Your mom is gonna kill me."

Kitty unlocked and opened the front door to hear pounding footsteps and running water upstairs.

Curious, she headed upstairs, shedding her heels on the first two steps.

"Guys?" She called, and (Y/N) ran out, red lipstick out to her cheeks and dark, raccoon-like circles around her eyes.

"Mommy!" She exclaimed, and Kitty bit back laughter. "Welcome home!"

"I don't know how to wash off make-up!" Jon called from the bathroom, his voice telling he's given up.

GUYS ITS BEEN A YEAR SINCE I JOINED WATTPAD

ITS TINYBOXTRIN'S ONE YEAR BIRTHDAY

WELL, vanossanddaithi's ; bigherovanoss ; trinnyisnotonfire ; and tinyboxtrin

Man I cannot make up my mind.

Anyways, I can't believe it's been a year. Wow. Things have completely changed for me.

To more years to come!*glass clink*

COC: Big hoodies ; yay or nay?

Me: I love hoodies, especially when they're big on me ; this is why I get hoodies that don't fit my guy friends. Tomorrow, I'm getting an awesome Toon Link hoodie from my ex/best friend Garrett, and I'm excited! I also love flannel, too.

Note ; next week, I probably won't update since it's gonna be Christmas week. I'm gonna be with family so much I won't have time. However, probably on Wednesday, I will send out a message!

Buh-Bye!

~Trinny