45 ; Preparing for another

As the weeks went on, the house changed. The guest room was stripped of its furniture and was replaced with the new baby's necessities.

Jon and Kitty went for a cute musical theme. They painted the walls a dark blue, making white and yellow musical notes as the stars in a night sky. With some guidance, (Y/N) painted the trim different shades of green, resembling grass. Kitty sat with (Y/N), humming and painting flowers, her free hand either rubbing (Y/N)'s back or resting on her stomach.

"Is it a baby boy or girl?" (Y/N) asked Kitty as Jon assembled furniture out in the hallway.

"We don't know yet, sweetheart," Kitty answered. "We've gotta wait a little bit and let the baby grow before the doctors can tell us."

"How long is a little bit?" (Y/N) asked, her eyes going from Kitty's eyes to her stomach and back.

"Months, honey," Kitty replied. "About four more months."

(Y/N) groaned and threw her head back. "That's too long, Mommy! I could eat, like, nineteen cakes in four months!"

Kitty laughed and kissed (Y/N)'s head. "Well, I'm sorry sweetheart, I can't make this go faster."

"Fine," (Y/N) whined, laying back on the newspaper covered floor. The ceiling was covered in glow in the dark stars, but, in the light, they were just a weird shade of green. After a long sigh, (Y/N) stood and started to walk out.

"Where are you going, little miss?" Kitty called, confused.

"I'm gonna start on those nineteen cakes!" (Y/N) called back, heading for the kitchen.

COC: Morning person or Night Owl?

Me: Night Owl because I'm

Hoo-dini! :3

Hehe, I hope you enjoyed ^_^

~Trinny