59 ; Rosella Myrkle

You walked into the giant classroom, staring at all the newly hung decorations that welcomed you and your classmates to kindergarten.

"Alright, everyone, find your seats! I put a name tag on each," Miss Longstein announced, and everyone dispersed, finding their names. Oliver sat in a desk close to the front, and you found your desk two rows away from him.

You both frowned at each other, mouthing things like dang and I wish you were one over until a girl with odd purple hair sat between you.

You waited for her to say hi or introduce herself, but she didn't. Instead, she stared at her pencil case, opening it and rummaging around. You peered at her name tag and read Rosella Myrkle.

"Hi, Rosella," you said, poking her, and she jumped at the sudden contact, juggling her new eraser in her hands for a second. "Uh. . ."

"S-Sorry," she said meekly, and you giggled a little

"S-Sorry," she said meekly, and you giggled a little. "Hi. . .I don't like being called Rosella--I like being called Rose or Ella."

"Hmm." You tapped your chin in thought. "I'll call you Ella."

Ella grinned timidly. "Alright then--what's your name?"

"I'm (Y/N)," you introduced proudly, sticking your hand out towards her. "It's nice to meet you, Ella. I hope we can be great friends!"

Ella took your hand in hers and shook it. "I think we will be."

COC: how well can you handle caffine?

Me: in short, not well. i just had my first monster and im bouncing off the walls

~Trinny