47 ; Fire Emblem : Awakening

*Spoilers for the premonition of Fire Emblem : Awakening !

To add some variety to his channel, Jon went out and bought a game that had been catching his eye yet he never felt like buying ; Fire Emblem : Awakening.

As soon as he got home with it, he started it up and made his character. As that took about a hour, he decided to leave that as a sampler video for his subscribers to feast on and judge.

As the video was uploading, he used the time to create a new file. (Y/N) and Kitty returned from the mall as he started to create his off-YouTube character. You sat next to him on the couch, watching in amusement.

"Hmm." Jon hummed in thought. "Girl or Guy. . .? I'll do girl, since my YouTube character's a guy. What should I name her?"

You looked away from the screen to see him looking at you.

"Name her (Y/N)! After me!" You exclaimed, and Jon entered your name as the avatar's name. "Ooh, she's pretty!"

For about an hour, you and Jon spent time creating your character. The screen went blank for a second, then lit up with a shield behind the word premonition.

You and a blunette were battling a sinister-looking man, and he had fallen after Jon moved his character to the sinister man, who introduced himself as Validar, and attacked.

As Validar fell, the blunette looked at the screen--as if he was looking right at you--fondly. You smiled to yourself, but it faded as Validar shot a purple beam at the blunette.

Your avatar pushed him out of the way, taking the blow. The screen went black, and Jon closed the DS.

"(Y/N), honey, don't cry, it's okay!" He said frantically, and you realized you were crying over a video game. "It's just a game."

You wiped away your tears and leaned against Jon.

"We'll start up a little later, okay?"

You nodded, but you wanted to start again now. You were curious about virtual (Y/N) and the blunette.

Hey guys, sorry for the late and crappy chapter, lots of stuff going on.

1.) I just rented Fire Emblem : Awakening from my library and I have not stopped playing since Thursday--I'm playing while typing this. I've fallen in love with Chrom.

2.) I really busted myself up yesterday--I rollerskate as a sport, and I fell hard on my ankle and I don't think I should be walking on it, but I have been since I've got stuff to do, but it's gotten worse.

Anyways, enough rambling. Sorry.

COC: How many languages do you know?

Me: 6 ; English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Yoda, and Harry Potter spells. (=^ェ^=)

~Trinny