"Natsu!" I called out as he already passed.
Was I not loud enough?

"Huh??" He came walking backwards and saw me.
"What do you want?"

"Have you've seen Juvia-san around?"

"Her? Uhhhhh..." He thought long and hard and shrugged, "not yet." Then he stopped a girl who was walking by him.

"Oi, Cana, have you've seen Juvia around?" He asked.

She shook her head. "Don't don't know where she is right now but, I did see her talking to those girls from Gray-kun's fan club." She spoke.

"Them again?" Natsu sighed. "They're so annoying."
"Aren't you just jealous that Gray-kun has more members than yours?" She giggled.

"H-hey! Like that matters. I don't need a club full of girls when I have Lucy!" He barked back.

"Of course, of course." She laughed.

"Do you know where they went?" I asked Cana once I made it to them.

"Down by the janitor's hall where the supply rooms are. But it seems weird that out of all the places in the school." Cana's face suddenly grew worrisome as she gasped.

"Y-you don't think!"
•••••
<Natsu>
In that moment, I felt a uneasy aura from Gray whine he he patted Cana's shoulder "thanks."
Then he ran off.

I looked back at Cana and smiled when she looked, "if it's Gray, she will be okay." I assured.

"I hope so." Cana spoke.

"Leave it to him. When it comes to these kinds of things, he doesn't fail." I added. "No matter how much of a dick he is."
•••••
<Lyon>
After second exam, I was about to head out and grab a drink from the cafeteria. Something suddenly threw me off track as it raced past me. Huh? Who was that? I turned back and saw no one.

"Hey, Lyon you okay?" Sherry leaned over.

"Yeah... Hey, did you see that?"

"See what?"

"Never mind." I scratched my head.

That was weird.
But the real question was, what was I about to do again? I turned to Sherry and she sighed,
"Drinks? Remember?"

"Oh yeah."

"You're such an airhead."

•••••••
<Gajeel>
As the teachers opened the door as a sign for a class break, I turned on my phone to see that Gray had texted me, "Have you seen Juvia-san?" The message was linked to other people of the committee.

What happened to Juvia? When I saw Salamander before, he told me to ignore it. Essentially, I would of ignored his comment but, he said everything was under control. From there I decided to met up with Levy.

During our break, Levy and I strolled down the halls and she sang to her tunes while holding a book in her hand. She's such a bookworm that I worry that she likes reading more that me.

Down the hall, I see these girls making a turn towards us. The other swinging a bag around as they laughed obnoxiously. Levy held my hand tighter as we passed them. I think she misunderstood the fact that I was looking at them swinging the bag rather than checking them out.

"H-hey!" Levy shouted out to get her attention.

Oh...no. Should I say something?

I whispered, "Oi, L-levy I wasn't staring at them, I promise."

"T-that's J-chan's bag! Why do you guys have it?" She questioned.

The girls looked at us and slightly giggled. Then, the one holding the bag took a cellphone out of the pocket and threw it on the ground and crushed it beneath her foot.

"Whoa! Hey!" I barked.

"Here." The girl threw the bag over and they walked the other direction.

"Hey! Get back here!" Levy steamed towards them. "You better explain why you have Juvia's bag!"

"W-wait. Levy, hold up!" I ran after her. Something must of really happened to Juvia!