12. What If You Claimed Whats Yours?

Start from the beginning

"You thought I was alone on this floor!" I laughed.

"Shhhh!!!" He put a finger to my lips.

"Yo ass stay hushing me." I said with attitude.

"And you stay in my head."

His arms were placed at either sides of my shoulders and He was laying over me. I cupped his face with my hands and I leaned in to kiss him just when Elijah busts in our door.

"Hey are you guys alri-"

He stopped talking when he saw the position we was in.

"Should I ask?"

"We were play fighting." Mike lied.

Elijah gave us that look he makes when he thinks we're lying. He gave in and shrugged it off.

"I thought y'all was really fighting or something. Both of y'all would've got your asses whooped."

I swear. His overprotective ass..

"We're fine." Mike says with a hint of annoyance.

"Don't be mad at me y'all. I care about you both. Y'all know that."

"We know that but you kinda interrupted us with that fake dramatic entrance." I explained.

"My bad. Mike, Paris wants to talk to you. And y'all don't need to be fighting either."

Mike glared when he heard his name and stormed out the room. Him and Paris must've had an argument or something. But then what would that have to do with him being scared to lose me?"

Elijah shut the door and sat by me.

"What's wrong with Mike? He's been crying since dinner."

"Paris said something to him and he got pissed off. And I found him crying in the bathroom."

"So Paris hurt his feelings." I balled up my fists and stood up. Elijah pulled me back down.

"You ain't about that life. Remember you spread the peace."

"And I can also spread my hand on his face."

"You do too much." Elijah laughed. "But for real. Can I ask you something?"

"Ok sure."

"Is there something going on with you and Mike that I should know about?"

"Uhh....What makes you ask that?"

"Because you both have been getting closer nowadays and his attitude has been changing."

I didn't say anything because I didn't want him to find out about us.

"Did someone die in his family or something? Is he crushing on somebody?"

"Yeah. Actually, earlier he told me he is in love with someone. He didn't tell me who."

Elijah raised His eyebrows and kept looking from me to the door. He stood up seconds later and walked out.

What was that all about?

~★😮★~

*Elijah*

I walked down the hall and took the elevator to the 2nd floor where Mike and Paris were at. I honestly don't want to jump to conclusions but I think Mike has a problem with Paris only because of Jacob. I believe Jacob doesn't have a clue on what's going on. I stood in the elevator and let my mind put the puzzle pieces together.