10. What If You Were Split From Your Crew??

Start from the beginning

"But THAT SHIT HURTED!!!!!" He yelled.

"I'm sorry." Zoe wrapped her arms around Paris and pulled him down into a hug.

"Its okay. Just don't do that in front of her."

"Attention please!!" Trey called out to all of us.

We turned over to where he was standing. A bunch of staff were standing behind him in a line with name labels on their chests.

"When I call your name come up and I will assign u to a staff."

As he was calling people, I noticed he wasn't doing a pattern. He just picked random staff to pair us with. Me and my best friends held hands under the table.

"Lawd, please don't pair us with no fools." I prayed.

"Or no dudes!!" Tabitha crossed her fingers.

"Or no low down jocks." Zoe said.

"Or no hoes!" Niko yelled.

"Oh, the hoes!!!" We all said at once laughing.

"I don't want no thot." Paris waved his hand.

"Thot is a bitch that can't get no love from me." We repeated laughing.

Eventually, we all got called and were separated into groups. We all were split from eachother. Good thing they put Jacob with a few people and Nicki. He held onto her like his life depended on it.

Elijah was with Paris and some younger kids. It was kind of funny to see the look on Elijah's face. I knew he wasn't too comfortable around them.

"Feelin like a baby sitter or nah??" I yelled from where I was.

"Hell yeah. I don't like dealing with these bad asses." He complained, as the kids begged him for a piggy back ride.

"Mikey!!"

I waved at Jacob as he waved back.

"Im'ma miss you." He said.

"I'll see you around the trip. Nicki take care of him okay."

She flashed a smile. "Of course."

"Thank you."

"Mike look!!"

Jacob made a heart with his hands. He always did that.

I made one back as we all were escorted onto the buses.

I wish he knew how I truly felt about him. Then again I don't.
I'm scared I'd lose him..

***************************

*Nicki*

At the trip

I was watching as my little group of teens ran in the line to get on the Ride Of Steel, which they call the Superman. Jacob on the other hand, sat on the bench next to me eating cotton candy. He's been by my side all day and never left. Not once did he talk to the other kids in the group.

"Jakey. Why aren't you with everyone else? You haven't rode any rides at all."

"I don't want to hang out with them." He whined.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't love them."

I laughed and pulled him in my arms.