It hurts

Lucy P.O.V

So I'm 10 now and my Dad is always on my ass. I was so happy when Selena cheated on my dad because that meant I wasn't going to have a new Mom. I never really liked Selena I only pretended to like her. She cheated on my Dad with Alfredo. My Dad was really upset when he found out. But then Caitlin came into the picture. I love them together, They recently got married.  I love being a only child because I know that I'm daddy's little princess.  So today I am going to hangout with my friend Emily, my dad does not like Emily really because she thinks she is a bad influence. 

I was with Emily and we where walking to dance class. As we where walking I saw my old friend Jai.He was hanging out with his gang. 

Jai: "Lucy? Is that you?"

Lucy: "Who else would it be?"

Jai: "Sorry havn't seen you in forever."

Lucy: "Yeah my Dad had me switch schools."

Jai: "Why?"

Lucy: "I don't know?"

Jai: "Well I missed you."

Lucy: "Aww that's sweet I missed you too."

And then Jai hugged me,Then one of Jai's friend's yelled "Let's go Jai, your holding us up!" 

Jai: "Gotta go pretty brown eyes" Then Jai kissed me on the cheek and grabbed his skate board and left.

Emily: "Wow, ummm What was that!?"

Lucy:"A friend."

Emily: "Okay then, shit look at the time where late!"

Lucy: "Dam it my Dad will freak if he find's out I was late for dance again."

(3 hour later)

Emily and I where walking home. And it was getting dark out. We saw head lights the car started to slow down.  It was my Dad. 

Justin:" Lucy Marie Bieber you where suppose to be home 2 hour's ago."

Lucy: "Ummm do I know you?" 

Justin: "Lucy Bieber get in the car now!"

Lucy: "U'm sorry my Dad told me not to talk to stangers."

Emily: "Oh my god!"

Justin then stopped the car and got out. 

Lucy: "Shit Shit Shit turn around! Turn around!"

Emily and I ran the other way.

Justin:"Lucy if you do not stop right now, you will lose your phone for a week!"

Lucy: "Dam it! I gotta go Emily Talk to you later."

Emily: "KK bye!"

I then walked towards the car and Justin gave me the 'your in so much trouble face'. I got in the car then Justin did. 

Justin: "What the hell was that? Why did you run away?"

Lucy: "You where mad!"

Justin: "You know you don't run away from me!' 

I just looked at my Dad. 

Flashback: (Dad=Lucy's birth dad) 

Dad: "Lucy you know you don't run away from me!"

Lucy: "I'm sorry daddy!"

Dad:"Your in big trouble Lucy, get on the bed."

Lucy: "Daddy please no!"

Dad: " Lucy what the hell did I just say!?" 

He then got up and kicked me and slapped me in the face. He then picked me up and pushed me down the stairs. He then got on top of me and raped me. That was the first time I was ever rapped.

Lucy: "Daddy it hurt's please stop!"

Dad: "Your so hot for your daddy."

Lucy: "Please stop."

End of Flashback 

I started to cry when he said 'you know you don't run away from me'.

Justin: "Lucy! Lucy!"

I then snapped out of it.

Lucy: "What?"

Justin:"Baby are you okay?" 

Lucy:"I'm fine"

Justin: "I'm sorry baby, I said something that he had said before........right?"

Lucy: "It's not your f-"

Justin: "Yes it is."

Justin then got to our house and parked the car.

Justin: "Baby I want you to know, I love you so so so much and you mean the world to me and your my princess and you did not deserve the way you where treated when you where little. I love you so much and you will always be my little girl. Your alway's going to be my first child. And I will always protect you." 

Then Justin hugged me. We got out of the car and walked inside, Caitlin ran up to me and hugged me. 

Caitlin: "Are you exited about BEING A BIG SISTER!?"

Justin: "CAITLIN!"

Caitlin: "What?!"

Justin: "I hadn't told her yet." 

I just stood there. Justin then put his hand on my back. 

Justin: "Baby are you oka-"

Lucy: "So that's why you gave me that long speech in the car, because you felt sorry for me?!"

Justin: "Baby Baby no I wa-"

Lucy: "I should of known, I should have saw this shit coming! I knew you would do this! You always FUCK UP MY LIFE! When ever I am really happy in life you just find a way to ruin it. It's like you enjoy watching me be in pain. OH MY GOD.......YOUR JUST LIKE HIM! 

Justin: "DON'T YOU SAY THAT!"

Justin said pointing at me.

Lucy:"YOU ARE! YOU ENJOY WATCHING ME SUFFER! YOU THINK IT'S FUN I BET YOU GO AND FUCK CAITLIN AFTER EVER LITTLE FIGHT WE HAVE!  FACE IT JUSTIN YOU ARE JUST LIKE HIM!" 

Justin: "YOU DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOUNG LADY!"

Lucy: "THE SAD PART IS YOUR NOT DYNING IT!"

Justin: " YOU ARE SO UNGRATEFUL, YOU ARE SUCH A DRAMA QUEEN! YOU KNOW WHAT SHOW ME SOME RESPECT I MADE YOUR LIFE SO MUCH BETTER! " 

Lucy: " I HATE YOU!"