Orphan

Lucy P.O.V

I was put into a orphanage. Jade said that some nice family would adopt me and I would be safe and happy. I asked her if my dad would do the things that my last dad did. She said there was NO WAY that would happen again. Jade lead me to a office in the orphanage and told me thatI was safe her and was okay. After that she left and I was left alone with some lady. The lady said her name was Kim and she was the owner and she was in charge and I had to listen to everthing she says. She lead me to my new room, it was white and there was nothing on the wall there was a bed and that's it. 

( 6 months later) 

I was still at the orphanage. The older girls where mean to be they said I was ugly and fat and nobody would adopt me. I hated being the youngest, they where all 13-17 years old. I had one friend her name was Lexie she was like my Mom/Sister she made sure that I was always good didn't get in trouble, she made sure I was feed and bathed. When ever the older girls would pick on me she would yell at them to grow up. But the part that sucked was she was adopted a month ago. Before she left she said "I love you Lucy and be a good girl okay, and don't listen to what those meanies say okay?" And then she left just like my Mom. 

But today there was a Man coming to adopt one of us girls. 

It was 11:40  the man was suppose to be here at 11;30 but her was late. He finally arrived so all of use girls had to line up.All the girl's where freaking but I wasn't because I had no idea who this man was. After the line up we could go back to our usual retain. I went back up to my room and then I heard a knock. It was miss Kim, she said that someone wanted to interview me. I held her hand as she lead me to her office. I got there and a man with brown hair and brown eyes was on his phone as soon as the door shut he looked up and smiled and waved. I waved back shyly. Miss Kim told me to sit down. I sat down and then she told the man he could start asking me questions. 

M=Man L=Lucy 

M: "How old are you sweetie?" 

L: "5" 

M:"Cool, how long have you been here?"

L"I don't know."

M: "Too long! I'll take her!" He said while smiling at me.