I'm saying goodbye

(6 years later) 

Lucy's POV

So I married Alfredo. Haha I know! CRAZY! Alfredo and I have been married for about 3 years now and we have been so happy. My Dad still works. I miss him a lot. It's sad I don't get to see him a lot I miss him. But I know he has to keep his Beliebers happy. Today is the hardest day of my life. I have to say goodbye to my caree. Gosh I'm going to miss it. I got on livesteam and everyone was watching. 

L: "Hey guy's it's me Lucy! I have some important news to tell you, it's sad! I just want you too know I have had so much fun with the life that I have lived, you have all made me so happy! I love you all so much! And this is why it hurts to tell you this. I'm leaving my caree. I have too. I have cancer and I need to spend the last few years I have with my family. I want you all to never give up always be yourself. Okay?" I'm sorry. I then blew a kiss to the cammera and shut the laptop. I then heard the door bell go off. I ran to the door and opened it and saw my Dad. 

L: "DADDY!" 

Justin: "BABY!"

I hugged him and he kissed my head. A smile never left my face. 

THE END!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guy's I feel bad that i'm ending the story I really am. It's been fun writing for you all. And this is the biggest hit out of all my books. So please read my other books. Thank you so much. I love you guys so much. THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT! <3 :) Xoxoxox