Let's not forget

Lucy POV (8 months later) 

So today was my birthday and I was turning 11. Justin was planing my birthday party and was trying to get One Direction to perform.  I was freaking out I love One Direction so much! 

(2 hours later) 

My birthday party stared about 20 minutes ago, and Jai, Emily, and a few of my other friends where here. I was getting ready to blow out my candles on my cake,when Catlin started to have pains. I just wanted to yell 'Shut the hell up bitch!' But I knew my Dad would freak out. 

Justin:"We need to get you to the hospitle"

Catlin: "Justin it hurts so much!"

Justin: "I know baby, everything is going to be okay."

They started running around Chaz grabbed her bag, and Ryan helped her in the car. My Dad was running around to find things. 

Lucy: "Dad where are you going?!"

Justin: "Sorry sweetie Catlin needs me."

Lucy: "But it's my birthday."

Justin: "I'm sorry baby, but the twins are going to be born and I need to be there with Catlin."

He quickly hugged me then was about to run out the door when he heard me say to my friends. 

Lucy: "Worst birthday ever, all he cares about is Catlin!"

Justin's POV

I was about ot leave when I heard Lucy say.

Lucy: "Worst birthday ever, all he cares about is Catlin."

Justin: "Lucy you know that's not true!"

Lucy: "Whatever!"

I then ran out the door. I didn't want to leave her birthday but Catlin needed me. 

Lucy's POV

Ryan stayed to make sure the party went well. Everyone was almost gone when Jai tapped me on the shoulder. 

Jai: "Hey you look down"

Lucy: "It's my Dad"

Jai:"Whats new?"

Lucy: "I know right"

Jai: "Here let's go to the beach."

Lucy: "It's almost 11!"

Jai: "sh sh sh, let's go now while no one knows."

We where about to walk out the door when Ryan said.

Ryan: "Where are you going?"

Lucy: "Out!"

Ryan: "Oh  umm, hate to brake it to you but your Dad said you can't leave."

Lucy: "Rules where meant to be broken."

Ryan: "Sorry sweetie go upstairs"

Lucy: "Wow when did you turn into Justin?"

Ryan: "What?"

Lucy: "Your just like Justin!"

Ryan: "I AM NOT! I AM WAY COOLER THEN HIM!"

Lucy: "SCREW YOU AND JUSTIN AND CAITLIN AND THEIR DUMB KIDS!"

I then ran out the door with Jai and went to the beach. It was so dark but pretty. Jai and I walked the beach. We then sat down and just talked. I then put my head on his shoulder, he then smiled and kissed my head. I looked up at him and our eyes met and we then KISSED!