Years go by

Lucy's POV (6 years later) (16)

It's been 6 years sense Justin gave me away, but I'm doing really well. I have a new family. My last name is now Lucy Marie Baker. My Moms name is Lea, and my Dads name is Carter. I love them so much, they mean the world to me. I havn't cut sense I left Justin's. I still go to the same school and hangout with Emily. I'm now dating Jai. We've been dating for about 2 years now.

Today I was walking home from school with Jai. We where walking and we were holding hands laughing. We decided to stop at the coffee shop to get hot chocolate. We walked in and paided for our coffee then we went and sat down.  Jai and I were talking about how crazy our teachers are. I was laughing and so was Jai I then looked up and my smile disappeared it was him.

Justin POV

I walked into the coffee shop because Catlin and I got in a fight and I needed to go and cool off. I walked in and saw Lucy. I walked up to the casher and ordered. But I think she noticed me because her and some boy got up and walked out, fast. I then smiled at the casher and ran out of the shop I cought up to them.

Justin: "HEY WAIT!"

The boy then looked back and pulled Lucy closer to him. I then got infront of them.

Justin: "Hey, I was talking to you two."

Jai: "Uh? Can I help you?"

Lucy just looked at me like I was crazy. I tried to act like I hadn't seen her in years. The truth is I'v never really let her go. I'v parked my car on the side of the street just so I can see her walk to school everyday. I would sit outside of her school, think of all those times that she would come running to me. I would stalk her twitter.

Justin: "Uh I just wanted to say Hi"

Jai: "Well Hi, bye!"

Justin: "Wait, Jai?"

Jai: "Yup?"

Justin: "I didn't even know that was you."

Jai: "Well it's me!"

Justin: "It's nice to see, I havn't seen you-"

Jai: "Yeah the day you gave up Lucy!"

Justin: "Right........"

I said while rubbing the back of my neck.

Jai: "Well I have to go, I have to get Lucy home."

They started to walk away.

Justin: "Wait! Lucy!"

Lucy turned around with hurt in her eyes. I looked her right in the eyes and whispered.

Justin: "I'm sorry."

She then turned around and took Jai's hand and left.

I walked back to my car and got in.  I put my coffee down and hit the steering wheel. I turned on the my car and started to yell at myself.

'HOW COULD YOU BE SO DUMB!'

'THAT'S YOUR BABY, HOW CAN YOU HURT HER!'

'YOU HURT HER,YOU MISSED OUT ON SO MUCH!'

'WHY WOULD YOU LET CATLIN DO THAT?!'

'LUCY WASN'T DOING ANYTHING WRONG!'

'FUCK YOU CATLIN!'

I then drove home to my family, thinking of how it would be with Lucy there.

Jai POV

Jai: "I don't want you to go near him."

Lucy: "I don't want too."

Jai: "Good, I don't want that perk hurting my baby."

I then brought her into a hug. And then I put my hands on her cheeks and kissed her. I then whispered "I love you".

Lucy: "I love you too."

Jai: " So your addition is coming up?"

Lucy: "Yeah"

Jai: "Your going to get it."

Lucy: "Haha thanks, I hope."

We then got to her house and I dropped her off. I then walked home.