The game

Justin's  P.O.V

So I was up early today thinking of what I could do with Selly and Lucy today. It was so cute last night seeing them snuggle. I was on my laptop when I felt arms around me. 

Selena: "Morning"

Justin: "Good morning babe, how did you sleep?"

Selena: "Really well." she smiled. 

Justin: "I saw Lucy snuggled up to you."

Selena: "Oh my god you saw that! She is so cute I think she likes me again."

Justin: "I don't think she hated you, I think she hates me right now."

Selena: "Rather it be you then me!"

Justin: "Thanks Selly!"

Selena: "Sorry"

Just then Lucy came out of her room in her PJ's and ran up to Selena and said,

Lucy:"Selly can you please make me food?"

Selena: "Of course! What do you want?" 

Lucy: "I don't know, what do we have that you can cook?"

Selena laughed and put Lucy on the chair across from me. I was still on my laptop. 

Selena: "How about a beagle?"

Lucy: "Yes please!"

I then saw Lucy put her head down on the table I got up and put my hand on her head and rubbed her head and I whispered 

Justin: "You tired still?"

Lucy let out a small whimper. I then picked her up and cradled her in my arms. She then fell back asleep. 

Selena: "JUSTIN! I just made her a baggle and you put her to sleep!'

Justin: "Calm down Selena, I'll just wake her back up, Baby? Baby? Wake up your foods done."

Lucy then woke back up and I put her in her chair and I went to take a shower. 

When I was done in the shower, I got dressed and walked out and saw Selena and Lucy talking at the table. Lucy was just done eating. 

Selena: "Let me take that for you sweetie."

Lucy: "Thank you Mommy."

Selena then turned around and looked at Lucy and smiled, I then walked out and hugged her from behind and whipered. "I heard that." She smiled and hugged me. I then walked over to the couch and sat down. Lucy then ran over and sat on my lap. 

Justin: "I was thinking today I could take you to a basketball game!" 

Lucy: "YEAH!"

Justin:'Go get ready!"

Lucy: 'Can Selly come too?"

Justin: "If she want's too?"

Selena: "Of couse I want to!"

They both got ready and then we left for the game. 

(the game)

We where at the game and Lucy and Selly where having a fun time. Our team was winning. We where all having fun together. Then the shoot was up and we WON! We all hugged eatchother and they put it on the big screen.