More then you will ever know

Lucy P.O.V

I was getting out of the car to go into my school when Pattie's phone rang I knew it was Justin calling Pattie. 

Pattie: "Okay sweetie, i'll tell her."

I then shut the door to the car and walked into my new school. 

(in school) 

I went to office where they showed me my new class room was. I went in and everyone greeted me. One boy came up to me his name was Jai.

Jai: "Hi i'm Jai, what's you name?"

Lucy:"My name is Lucy."

Jai: "Nice to meet you pretty brown eyes." 

I giggled at what he had just said. 

Jai: "Sit next to me." 

Lucy: "Okay."

I hungout with Jai for most of the day, Jai and I went to art class. During art class the princable walked in and asked for me to come down to his office.  I looked at Jai and then at the princeable.

Princeable: "If it would make you feel better your friend can walk me to my office." 

I then smiled and Jai took my hand he brought me into his office, when I walked in I saw Justin sitting in a chair. He looked up from his phone and smiled and then looked down to see that my hands where linked with Jai's. 

Priceable: "Jai you can leave now, thank you." 

Jai: "No probleam" 

I then sat down. 

Princeable: "So I understand that you wanted to move Lucy to homeschooling?"

Justin: "That's right, I feel like it would be more confrotable for Lucy and for me." 

Justin then smiled at me and looked back at the ptinceable.

Lucy: "Wait what no! I don't wanna be homeschooled."

Justin: "Lucy sweetie me and grammy agree."

Lucy: "YOU CAN'T DO THAT!"

Princeable: "I'll let you two talk."

Justin:"Don't talk to me like htat young lady!"

Lucy: "Just becuase your having a bad doay does not mean you have to make my day worse. Daddy I'm sorry I was being mean to you and said your not my real dad I'm sorry but please let me stay here I'v made a new friend. I'v never had a friend before. PLEASE!" 

I then started to cry, Justin got up and hugged me.

Justin: "Aww baby girl it's okay,sh shh baby girl, you can stay but please don't cry." 

Lucy: "Can we please not fight?" 

Justin: "No more fighting, I love you Lucy."

Lucy: "I love you too Daddy!"

Justin:"Lucy"

Lucy: "Yeah?"

Justin:"I will love you more then you will ever know.'

Justin Bieber adopted meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें