Lovin it

Justin's POV

I was getting ready for the show. I asked Lucy to do some songs. I went on iTunes and saw her recoded 'yours truly' was number one!

J: "Lucy!"
L: "what?"
J: "your album is the number one album on iTunes! I'm so proud of you baby!"

I then pulled her into a hug me kissed her head.

L: "Daddy! I know!! I saw!"
J: "why didn't you tell me?"
L: "Scooter told me a hour ago!"
J: "congrats baby!"
L: "thanks!"
J: "now go get ready for the show!"
L: "k"
She then walked out of the room to her dressing room and got ready for the show.

This was the first time Lucy was opening for me. I was so proud of her. She walked out in her cute little dress and started to sing. She started to sing. 'Lovin It'. She started to dance with my back ground dancers. Alfredo and I where at the side of the stage. She then skipped over to Alfredo and took his hand and took him on stage. She kept singing. She took his hand and looked into his eyes and she bated her pretty little eyelashes and smiled. God I love her smile. She then put his hands on her hip and they started to dance. The song then ended and she smiled at him and kissed his cheek. Alfredo the. Went off stage and smiled at me. I laughed at how red he was. She then kept singing. When she was done she ran backstage and hugged me. I kissed her head and cradled her head and kissed her head and whispered "baby I love you so so so much, and you are the smile on my face." She the kissed my cheek. And whispered "I love you too Daddy." She then Went to Alfredo and hugged him. I then went in stage and performed.