Tour

Justin P.O.V

So Lucy and I have been on tour for about 6 month's now for my 'Belive tour'. And I notice she was getting board with hangingout with Kenny. So I went to the pet shop and bought her a puppy. I put the puppy in a bow and walked up to Lucy and Kenny they where outside playing. I walked up to Lucy.

Lucy: "Oh my god a puppy!"

Justin: "It's for you princess!" 

Lucy: "Really?! It's the cutest puppy in the world! Thank's! Your the best daddy in the whole world!" 

Lucy then hugged me and went and played with the dog. 

Kenny: "When are you going to tell her?"

Justin: "ummm I was thinking they could meet tonight?"

Kenny: "Fun! Tell me how it all goes down!" 

Justin: "Shut up!"

Tonight I was planing on having Lucy meet my girlfriend. I was hoping Lucy would be okay with it. 

(later that night)

I was about to go on stage for my next song, my next song was baby.

Justin: "Who want's to be my baby?!"

The crowed went wild, I then ran back stage and grabbed Lucy and brought her out. I was singing baby to her and she was smiling. She was reading the signs that said 

'we love you lucy'

'Lucy is our everything!'

And we looked up at the camera and I was smiling and she was crying it was so cute. I then brought her off stage she ran into my Mom's arms. I then went back on stage to finish my show.

(1 hour later) 

My show was done and the crew and I where going out to dinner. We all sat down.

Justin: "Lucy sweetie tonight I want you to meet someone who is also very important to me okay?"

Lucy: "Okay who is it?"

Justin: "I think you'll like her, she is very nice, she's my girlfriend."

Lucy: "Oh"

I lost my smile when I heard her say oh, the whole crew looked at me and I just smiled nervously.

Justin: "Umm uh what do you mean oh?"

Lucy: " I don't know?"

Justin: "Ok then."

The whole crew looked at me and I knew Lucy would have a drama queen moment. Kenny then sat next to me and said,

Kenny: "Oh Bieber you going to have a little drama queen in your hands by the end of the night."

Justin: "Don't say that I don't wanna think about it." 

Kenny: "Well look who just walked in."

Justin: "Shit I should cancel."

Kenny: "I would if I was you."

Selena was walking closer I then walked up to her. 

Justin: "Hey babe."

Selena: "Hey."

Justin: "Ummm I was thinking maybe she could meet you some other time?"

Selena: "Why?"

Justin: "She can be a drama queen sometimes."

As I was talking to Selena I noticed Lucy looked up and saw  who I was talking to. She then whispered something in Kenny's ear and Kenny came over to me and said,