Honeymoon Avenue

Lucy's POV

I walked off stage while my Daddy was performing. I hugged Alfredo. 

A:"You Rocked the stage!"

L: "Haha thanks!"

A: "No thank you from bring me out on stage with you."

L: "No problem Fredo!"

I then hugged him again, then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw it was Jai!

Jai: "Hey!"

E: "JAI!"

I then left Fredos arms and hugged Jai, we held onto each other for about five minutes. I then kissed him. 

Jai: "I got somthing for you baby come with me!"

Jai and I then ran to my dressing room, that's where I saw Coco! (My puppy) 

L: "COCO!"

Coco: "Woof!"

L: "Oh my lanta I missed you so much. I then went and changed and when I was done I sat on the floor with Coco. Coco and I played with another for about 20 minutes when Jai came and sat down next to Coco and I. 

Jai: "Awww I love seeing you happy!"

L: "What are you talking about?"

Jai: "I know this has been hard on you babe, I mean the whole leaving your Dad and Mom must be like-"

L: "Jai, stop I can't think about that right now."

Jai: "I'm sorry baby."

L: "It's okay." 

I then got up and so did Jai. I pushed Jai on the couch and sat on his lap and we started to make out. Jai was holding onto my waist and I had my hands around his neck. We kept making out then the door bursted open. 

Chaz: "Hey Lucy I- Oh my god!"

Ryan: "Oh my god!"

Jai: "Hey?"

I looked at them. 

Chaz: "GOD!"

Ryan: "ummm?"

Chaz: "JUSTIN IS GOING TO KILL YOU!" Chaz said while laughing and smiling. 

L: "PLEASE DON'T TELL HIM!"

Chaz: "We have too!"

L: "No you don't!"

Ryan: "Oh gosh!"

L: "Can you stop!?"

Chaz: "WOW!"

Jai just sat on the couch smiling. 

L: "Please don't tell my Dad!"

Justin: "Tell me what?" Just then my Dad walked in the room.

Chaz: "Tell you that we just saw Lucy and Jai making out on the couch!"

Justin: "WHAT!?!"

Ryan: "CHAZ!"

Chaz: "What?"

Ryan then looked at me. 

Justin: "What happened?!"

R+L: "NOTHING!"

Chaz: "YES LUCY AND JAI WHERE MAKING OUT ON THE COUCH! JUSTIN THEN COULD HAVE HAD SEX!"

Justin: "YOU HAD SEX!?"

Lucy: "NO!"

Justin: " ARE YOU SURE!?"