Red Carpet

Lucy's POV

So today I was going on the red carpet for my first time. It was a big deal for. I was trying to find out what to wear and how to do my hair it was so stressful. I finally found what to wear. I chose a white dress with nude colored shoes. I then went and got my hair and makeup down and went to the red carpet.

(Red Carpet)

As soon as I got out of my limo to walk the red carpet everyone was taking pictures of me. I smiled and walked, everyone was screaming my name, I was walking and then I saw a head of me Justin. I said to myself while smiling. 

'Shit shit shit, please don't see me please don't see me!'

Justin: "Hey Lucy sweetie!"

L: "Hey?!"

J: "How are you sweetheart?"

Justin asked while bring me into a hug. 

L:"I'm good and you?"

J: "I'm okay, thanks for asking."

L: "That's nice" 

I then smiled at the cameras and posed. 

Justin then brought me to his side so we could take pictures together.

L: "Umm I don't mean to sound rude but what are you doing?"

J: "Taking a picture with you?!"

L: "Well ummm okay?"

We took a few pictures together. And then walked inside.

J:"Hey umm did you see my beliebers think your cute?!"

L: "No?"

J: "Well they do but a lot of them don't know your my Lucy, and they keep saying we should date, so umm I was wondering if you wanted to tell the world your my douaghter?"

L: "Your Lucy?! Your douaghter?! Ummm incase you forgot Bieber you gave me up? And now you have a family two kids and a wife!"

J: "Lucy I didn't mean to-"

L: "No you listen to me Bieber! I don't care about you anymore! I was broken when I left that house. No one said bye, you wern't there! You where gone! God! And now your trying to get back in my life?! Listen I have a amazing boyfriend, family and friends and they love me and care for me and i'm happy for once in my life, can't you just let me be happy? That's all I ask?!" 

I then started to cry and ran to the bathroom.

J: "LUCY WAIT!"

I got to the bathroom and locked myself in there. Justin knocked on the door.

J: "Lucy sweetie come out."

L: "NO!"

J: "Baby please!"

L: "I'm not your baby!"

J: "Yes you are you will always be my little girl, and right now I'm going threw a tough time. Lisen I'm getting a devorice. I found out that Catlin cheated on me and the twins are not even mine...... and I really need my baby girl back in my life. You are the only one that can make me happy and I need you sweetheart, and something tell's me you need me."

I walked out of the bathroom. Tears still in my eyes I looked at Justin and he looked at me and we hugged. He swade back and forth. He whispered 'I love you Lucy goosey' 

L: 'I have to go.......' 

I then walked away from Justin and went home.

When I got home I saw Jai stuff was here, so I knew he was going to be here for awhile. I took my heals off and tried to be as quiet as I could walking around my house. I put my heals down on the table and started to go up the stairs as I was turning to go up the stairs I felt arm's around me. I screamed.

Jai: "Shh shh baby it's me!"

L: "WHO!?

J: "Shhhhh haha Jai, your boyfriend?!"

L: "Sorry Jai, Haha it's great to see you."

I hugged him and then we kissed softly on the lips. 

J: "I missed you!"

L: "Mhmmmm I missed you too!"

J: "Hahaha"

L: "Oh my gosh that means we can have a sleepover!"

J: "Yeah?! I'm scared!"

L: "Haha we can do boyfriend tag and livestream and tweet, instagram, vine, everything!"

J: "Let's go my lady!"

I jumped on Jai's back and we walked up the stairs and we got to my bedroom he put me on the bed and got on top of me.

J:"You know I love you right?"

I rubbed our noses together.

L:"Yup!"

J: "Good!"

I then got up and livestermed. I first went and put on my pj's. I then came back and saw Jai talking. 

L: "What are you doing!?"

J: "Talking to your fans."

L: "Oh hey guys, this is my boyfriend Jai and he is so sweet I love him so much he means the world to me."

J: "Aww!"

I then saw someone say 'Go on twitter' So I did. I went on and saw.......'JustinandLucy' trending. That's just great.

L: "Oh my gosh, you guys! Why are you trending 'justinandlucy'?"

My fans said.......

'Becuase we wanted to'

'We think you and Justin would be great together'

'You both are flawless!"

L:"Guys that's so sweet but really Justin and I don't talk really so.....Hang on I got a call coming in."

I answered:

'Hello?'

Justin: "Hey Lucy honey are you okay?"

'I'm fine?"

Justin: "You ran off."

'Yup I did!"

Justin: "Sweetie don't be mad but I just posted something on twitter"

I hung up and went on twitter a saw @JustinBieber posted 

'Guy's really I can't date Lucy, I can't date my daughter. (:'

I was about to flip tables. When I just smiled at the camera and said. 

"The thing's that Bieber dude does, he loves pulling pranks!"

I smiled and then twitted.

'It's funny.........@JustinBieber is NOT MY DADDY! Funny Justin really funny!' 

I then started to answer questions. 

I answered about over 100 questions and then one said, 

'Are you in your PJ's and is that Jai's sweat shirt?'

L: "yeah I am in PJ's and this is Jai's haha!"

I the logged off and Jai and I did boyfriend tag. 

After that I tweeted.'

'I got to spend most of my night with my baby!' 

I then went to bed.