Justin's POV

"Why did you let her escape?!" I yelled at Cameron.

"You fucking locked her!" He yelled back. "Why the fuck are you blaming me?!"

I just groaned in frustration. Summer escaped and I'm sure she went back to Calum.

"Book a flight to London for me and Jade." I tell my cousin.

"What?" Cameron squints at me.

"Book a flight." I repeat. "I'm taking Jade with me."

"You can't just do that!"

"I can and I will!" I say. "Jade is my daughter."

"She is not your daughter, Justin."

"She is." I said. "We raised her. She is my daughter by heart."

Cameron just remained silent for a second as he looks at me.

"You can't just take her with you, Justin." He says.

"Try me, Cam." I say before walking out from him.

I went to Jade's room and saw her sleeping. I laid beside her before kissing her head. Summer left and went back to Calum, well, I'll take Jade from them. Everything already crumbled down for me, but guess what, I'll not let it just to happen to me. If I go down, I'll take them down with me, and Jade is the perfect ace against them. Not unless Summer decides to come back to me and leave Calum for her daughter.

"Love you, princess." I mumbled.

I walked out of her room to see Cameron waiting outside.

"What?" I rose a brow at him.

"Here are the plane tickets to London." He says as he lift the printed tickets up in his hand. "This will be the fucking last, Justin."

Justin? So, we're back to what it really is, huh?

"Thanks, Cam." I say.

"It leaves tomorrow." He tells me. "I bought 4 just in case Summer comes back and one for me, of course." He shrugged.

"Whatever, Cam." I chuckled lightly.

"What are we gonna do in London, anyway?" Cameron asked me.

"I don't know." I say. "Try to take them away from Calum, I think."

"Summer is starting to remember shits, Justin."

Cameron reminding me of the truth makes me.. Dizzy? I don't even know my emotions anymore. Everything just blew up in my face and I wasn't able to do anything about it. I know there is nothing I can do anymore to save my ass in this situation. But, I'm still hoping that Summer will see what I did for her and Jade for the past years.

"You and Jade leave first to London." I tell my cousin.

"What?" He asked. "But, why?"

"I need to make a way to get Summer back." I answer. "I know that he went to Calum."

I know she did. There is no one here in LA that she can run to.

"Leave tonight." I tell Cameron. "Get a flight for London and pay if you have to just to get a flight tonight."

"But, why?"

"I have a plan." I gave him the look and I think he got the idea.

"I hope it works for you."

Hope. Is hope even real anymore? I've been hoping for years but I always end up losing that hope. I'm just sick and tired of it.

"We gotta leave this apartment now." I say.

Mugshot II: Jail [Calum Hood | AU] UNFINISHEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें