"I just want you to smile." Kurt said holding his hand.

"Me too." Blaine said. "Do you want to go get some coffee and talk for a couple hours? Football practice isn't till five."

"Anything you want." Kurt said.

"Well really I just want to kiss you till all the pain goes away." Blaine said.

"Then why don't you?" Kurt asked.

"Let's get out of my parents driveway." Blaine said, rushing to the driver's seat.

They drove to Kurt's house since no one was home and they could be alone in Kurt's room. They hurried up the stairs, practically on each other's mouths the whole time. Kurt led him to the guest room instead of his room.

"This would be your room if you moved in." Kurt said.

"Then why don't we make it more homey?" Blaine asked, grabbing at Kurt's hips.

"I wouldn't mind that." Kurt sighed.

"Have I told you how much I love you lately?" Blaine asked pushing Kurt on the bed and climbed on top of him.

"Yeah." Kurt laughed softly.

"Well I'm saying it again just so you know it." Blaine smiled.

"Okay." Kurt whispered.

"You know what I want to do?" Blaine asked, sitting up.

"What?" Kurt asked.

"Dance with you." Blaine said, pulling him off the bed.

"There's no music." Kurt laughed.

"Who said we need music?" Blaine asked, holding his hand out for Kurt to take.

Kurt took it and put his other hand around Blaine's neck while Blaine's rested on the small of his back.

They started dancing around the room. No music what so ever. Then Blaine began humming a song Kurt had never heard before. It sounded like something he'd composed himself.

All of a sudden Kurt clutched himself into a tight hug with his boyfriend. He didn't know what came over him but he just needed to know he was there and would never leave him.

Kurt had gone through a lot in the seventeen years of his life. His mom, his dad, his sexuality, his friends, his bullies. No one really got into those cracks. No one knew how tough it got sometimes.

He'd never had a friend that he'd spilled everything to. Of course Rachel and Mercedes knew him but not for him and who he really was.

He never told them about the pain of being awake at night and crying himself to sleep after his mom died or when he really knew he was gay and the bullying really started.

He never had someone he could tell everything to. Not a boyfriend. Not a gay friend. Not a gay mentor. No one.

But here was Blaine. He fit the bill on everything that he needed in his life. A sweet, handsome, goofy, smart, nice, lovely person.

No matter how tough things would get Blaine would really always be there. So maybe he should know everything about Kurt even the bad stuff. But what worried Kurt was that Blaine would get scared off and decide he was damaged goods. He didn't want that.

"Can I talk to you about something?" Kurt asked, releasing Blaine from his tight grip.

"Of course." Blaine said, holding one of Kurt's cheeks in his hands. "You can tell me anything."

"This is really hard to talk about. I've never really talked about it with anyone." Kurt said.

Blaine grabbed his hand and squeezed it. They walked over to the chair in the room and Blaine sat down with Kurt on his lap which was actually really comfortable and homey.