Aquarius (f) x Scorpio (m) Truth or Dare

Aquarius's pov

I was getting ready for the party at my friend Gemini's house. She had invited all the zodiac signs.
I changed into my dark jeans, black shirt, and black vans, and pulled my long blonde hair into a ponytail.
I really didn't care how I dressed but I knew Gemini and Virgo would kill me if I came in my pjs or sweats and a tank top.
Gemini's house was only ten minutes away so I decide to walk. I ended up being the last one to arrive at the party.
"Aqua!!" Gemini shouted as she opened to door "Come on we're about to play truth or dare!"
She said dragging me into the living room where everyone else was. I took a seat next to my best friend Capricorn and the game started. 
  "Ok Leo." Gemini said "T or D?"
  "DARE!" Leo yelled "DARE ME!"
  "Ok." She said "I dare you to call a random number and start flirting with them."
  "Your on." He said dialing a random number and putting the phone on speaker
Girl: Hello?
Leo: Sup babe?
Girl: Who is this?
Leo: Are you a tide? Cause you swept me away.
Girl: What?
Leo: Dose your left eye hurt? Because you've been looking right all day
Girl: are you drunk sir?
Leo: I'm not drunk. I'm just intoxicated by you.
Girl: um..okay bye (hangs up)
  Everyone bursts out laughing at Leo. He just smiles and looks for someone to pick.
  "Virgo." He said "Truth or Dare?"
  "Knowing you I'd probably have to do an embarrassing dare." Virgo said "So truth."
  "Boring." Leo yelled "But fine. Do you like someone in this room?"
  "Yes and no you can not ask me who." She smirked and turned to me "Aqua T or D?"
  "You know me Vir." I said "Dare."
  "I dare you." She gave me a evil smirk "To kiss your crush."
  I froze and looked around the room and saw him sitting across from me. Scorpio. I looked at his messy black hair and blood red eyes that made me melt. Most people were afraid of him but I liked the bad boy mysterious type of guy.
  I crawled over to him and lightly pecked his lips. I was shocked when he pulled me close and gave me a passionate kiss.
  "I've been waiting to do that forever." He smirked at me my face turned red "I like you two. So do you wanna go out?"
  "Yes!" I said happily grabbing his hand and sitting next to him "Hmm ok Libra Truth or Dare?"
  "Truth." She said
  "Who would you kiss, marry and kill?" I asked.
  "Hmm I would kiss Aries, marry Cancer." I smirked as Cancer turned bright red "But I couldn't kill any of you."
  "It's ok Libra." I said "I know it would be hard to answer the last part."
  "Ok Capricorn." Libra said "T or D?"
  "Dare." She said
  "I dare you and one other person." Libra said "To run around the block screaming how much you love Cupcakes."
  "Fine! Your lucky I like cupcakes." Cap said "Come on Sagg I choose you."
  "Kay." He said
  The twelve of us walked outside and watched as the two of them ran around yelling waking up everyone in the neighborhood. All of us bursts out laughing as we watched the two of them get yelled at. It was one of the best parties I've been to. I even watched Taurus and Pisces go against each other in the most competitive game of air hockey ever. Loser had to do what ever the winner wanted for the rest of the day. I have to say sitting next to Scorpio with his arm around me and watching Taurus sing "Eye of The Tiger" horribly was great. I can't wait for Gemini's next party.