My nostrils flaring as I dislike the way he speaks to Drake, I watch as he straightens his shoulders to shoot Brian and dirty look. "You will stand there and be fucking quiet for once. This is your fault after all!"

Brian says nothing after that, looking away in some sort of shame and shoving his hands into his pockets. It's then that I really look at Drake for the first time since we broke up all those weeks ago and still I find myself falling in love with him all over again- despite what's happened.

I look into his dark orbs and I see nothing but regret, heartbreak and nervousness as he stares back at me.

"Raven..."

That small single word makes my own heart beat speed up and my palms get even sweatier as I put my full attention on him and his on me. I swallow hard, muttering softly. "Yes?"

Drake comes over to me, stepping towards me till we're facing each other and at eye level. My heart thumps painfully in my chest as my eyes dart to Drake's lips as he licks them- arousal stirring deep in the pit of my stomach and making my member come to life.

My thoughts are quickly shattered when my ex lover begins to speak, his voice low and collects yet his eyes tell a different story.

"I wish I could erase the past but I can't... It wasn't what it looked like..."

Before he can say anything else, I snort, turning round with the intention to walk off and never see him again but to my surprise, Ella stops me- her small hand grasping my large arm. I stay still reluctantly but I keep my back turning, unsure what Drake's next words are going to be.

"Brian... He's not my boyfriend or a secret lover..." I hear him sigh loudly. "He's my idiot brother."

I blanch, spinning round to give Drake a confused look, eyes wide and adrenaline coursing through my veins as I try to process this information. As my mind races, I manage to splutter out the word, "What?"

Drake looks at me with teary eyes, his bottom lip wobbling and I find it hard to swallow, the lump of guilt and regret making it hard for me to get words out of my mouth. Ella gasps, looking between the brothers with a frown on her face before realisation shines in her pretty eyes.

"They do look alike..." She mutters before looking over to Brian and flashing him a nervous smile.

My attention is snapped back to  Drake when I feel his hand hesitantly linger just inches from my cheek, so close that I can feel the heat radiate off him and can smell his intoxicating cologne, all the memories I've had with him come flooding back and I blink back my own tears.

"Please forgive me..." He whispers, placing his hand on my cheek to wipe away escaping tears.

I let out a sob, more tears escaping my eyes. "Forgive you? It's me who should be asking for forgiveness...If I had just l-"

Drake pulls me flush against his body, wrapping me in his warm, strong embrace once again, my tears flowing freely now as I try to speak but Drake cuts me off. "It's my fault. If I had told you about Brian sooner then none of this would of happened."

"I'm so sorry." I choke out before bringing Drake's face closer to mine and smashing my lips to his to silence his explanation.

My lips move in a frenzy, lust consuming me till Drake slows it down, cupping my face as he tilts my head and slowly slips his tongue into my mouth, heart thumping away in my chest as I finally feel like everything's going to be okay again.

We finally pull away from each other to see Ella and Brian standing there smiling, a light blush on my sisters cheeks as she  comes up and pulls us both into a hug, gushing in my ear about how she's so happy we've sorted it out.

It's only then that it occurs to me that we're not actually back together yet.

"Drake..." I begin, pulling out of his embrace to look at him- his eyes flashing with wariness as if he's expecting the worst.

"I...I love you and I was foolish, so so foolish for walking out on you without letting you explain. I want you...I want you to be my boyfriend again... That is, if you want to be still." I trail off, a blush creeping onto my cheeks as I feel Ella, Brian and Drake look at me.

Silence settles between us for a brief moment, the only sound being heard is the odd car that zooms down the street and the chatter from people walking around us on the path. Drake then clears his throat and I look up at him with wide eyes, nervous all over again.

"I love you too."

And with that, he flashes me one of his smiles and meets my eager lips yet again.

______________
So I've only got one or two chapters left of this story and it's been brilliant writing it. Thank you all for the support!

Check out Mcmarv's story- Loved and left to loneliness.

The song at the side brings back so many memories <3

COMMENT.
VOTE.
FAN? :3