Chapter 18

Ravens P.O.V:

A smile spreads itself onto my lips as that sinlge little word reaches my ears.

He said yes, HE SAID YES!!! Oh my goodness!!

I do a little victory dance, turning round and round in circles, waving my hands around. That is when I hear laughter.

"What are you doing?" Drake asks in that oh so sexy voice of his.

I feel my cheeks burn from embarressment and I reply with a grin. "What are you doing?"

I watch in amusement, as Drake looks down at himself and smiles; Realising that hes still shirtless.

"Ah.." He trails off, his turn to blush.

Chuckling, I walk over to where hes standing and wrap my arms round his neck to bring his face closer to mine.

I can feel his warm breath tickling my face and the smell of chewing gum reaches my nostrils. I lick my lips and Drakes eye linger on them.

"I guess this means we'll be seeing each other more often, now." We smile at each other.

I feel over joyed, my heart pounding loudly in my chest as we gaze into each others eyes; waiting for other one to close the distance.

Drakes gaze fleet from my eyes to my lips and back again. A small smile flashing across his features once again.

With deliberate slowness, I let my tongue snake out and run along my lower lip, watching in amusement as Drake gulps rather loudly.

In a flash, my lips are capturing his and kissing him softly. I run my hands through his thick hair and he lets out a groan.

We stumble back onto the bed, my hands running along Drakes strong chest as he hovers over me.

"I believe your the woman in this relationship." Drake mummers against my lips and I chuckle.

"Oh really?"

He trails kisses down my neck. "Yes, Im the one with the attitude."

"Yet Im the one calling all the shots." I reply, gently smacking his ass and surprisingly, he moans.

I raise an eyebrow, amused. "Looks like big bad boy Drake, likes getting hit."

"Mmm, only by you baby." He whispers in my ear and I chuckle.

"And I'll do it whenever you want me to...And when I see fit to punish you."

"Ooo, punish me ay?" Its his turn to chuckle, that deep throaty laugh that sends shivers down my spine.

"Kiss me." I find myself muttering.

Drake smirks and he wastes no time placing his soft lips to mine.

Kissing me fiercely, I moan. Running my hands through his hair as his hands begin to trail down my chest to the waistband of my jeans.

My heart rate picks up, my breathing coming out in swallow pants, my stomach errupting into butterflies.

His lips leave mine but are then placed on my neck, sucking softly; a mixture of pain and pleasure courses through my body.

I close my eyes, Drakes lips then begin to travel down my chest; his warm mouth capturing a nipple and sucking on it. Teasing me.

Grabbing the covers of the bed and arching my back in pleasure, I let out another moan.

Drake then moves down, planting kisses on my stomach as we begin to.breath heavily.

His lips kiss the waist band of my boxers, his teeth grazing the skin just above them. Sending tingles of pleasure to shoot through me.

*My girlfriends a dick magnet, my girlfriends gotta have it*

The sound of Drakes phone shatters the atmosphere and my heart pounds as I jump, my eyes snapping open.

I watch as Drake frowns in annoyance and lets out a groan before reluctantly getting up and reaching into his pocket.

*She likes to shake her ass, she grinds it to the beat*

Drake raises an eyebrow as he gives me a glance and smirks, causing me to blush.

"Hello?" Drake says as he answers the phone.

I hear the sound of a deep voice reply and I watch as Drakes lips quirk up into that knowing smirk of his.

"I can't right now, I'm busy."

As he talks, I run my hand through his hair.

"I'm busy..Ah, enjoying someones company."

He lets out a small chuckle. "Yes, that one. Yeah, everythings going good and it looks like we'll be seeing each other a lot more." His eyes shining bright with amusement and..Something else.

"Oh..That, I see.." His eyes darkening.

"I'll meet you later, yeah..Okay..See ya." He hangs up, laughing.

Our eyes meet and we smile at each other.

"Everything okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, that was my friend, he wanted to meet up and train so I'll have to go later." Dissapointment clear in his voice.

"We could see each other at the weekend? I'm busy this week." I suggest, still running my hands through his hair.

"Yeah, that sounds great" A smile plays on his lips again and I pull him to me, hugging him.

My heart blooms with strong feelings for Drake as he gazes down at me, unsaid emotions flickering through his beautiful eyes.

"I have a good feeling about this." Drake whispers, running his thumb over my cheek.

I nuzzle into his touch. "Me too."

With a small kiss on the lips and a hug which I wish could last forever, we snuggle on the bed and I soon find myself drifting off to a peaceful place.

--------------------------

I know this chapter isn't very good :/ and Im not happy with it but yeah, I've uploaded it just for you guys.

PLEASE leave a comment or PM me if you have any idea what you'd like to happen next!!

COMMENT.VOTE.FAN.