Chapter 33

Raven's P.O.V:

I can't believe it. Standing there, staring at me is none other than my ex lover. Even though I know I should look away and ignore him, my eyes find his and I find myself fall under his spell yet again. My heart beat accelerates and my palms get sweaty.

Taking a small, hesitant step towards him, Ella steps into my view with an eyebrow raised in question. She follows my gaze and her eyes widen before flashing with rage and I give my head a little shake, silently pleading with her not to say anything but it's too late.

She's already off and stomping over towards Drake and some other guy who is giving me an odd look and I shoot him a death glare, realisation hitting me as that dreaded photo flashes through my mind. I clench my fists as I stride up behind Ella with confidence, eyes never leaving the guy who made Drake and I end.

"What are you doing here!" Ella snaps at Drake and he blanches, eyes reluctantly going to her smaller form.

It's the guy who answers for him though, making Drake shoot him an annoyed glance. "It's a street. We're allowed to go here. Calm down, babe."

 I watch as Ella puffs up her chest, straigtneing up her spine and giving the guy a look that would make him piss his pants. Her eyes shine with annoyane and anger as she sizes him up, making a look of amusement pass across his features.

"Don't call me babe." My fiesty sister growls, jabbing her finger at the guys chest before turning her head to give my ex lover a harsh look.

"And you! You should be ashamed of yourself."

I frown at her words, shifitng my weight as I feel uncomfortable standing here and watching my sister and ex converse. Ella's words run through my mind "You should of let him explain himself."..."You could of been wrong..."

Yet here she is, taring Drake a new one whilst he stands there looking defeated and utterly heartbroken all over again.

Just as Ella raises her hand to slap Drake into saying something, the guy from the picture quickly grabs her wrist firmly, giving her a gentle push back. "You shouldn't do that, should you?" He looks down at her and it's in that moment that I realise Drake and him look very..Similar.

My eyes widen and I quickly shake my head, that's abserd! I think to myself, shoving away the thought that I'd got this completely wrong. I know what I saw and Drake was kissing him... Just the thought of that has my eyes watering yet again.

"You must be Raven."

The sound of the guys deep voice snaps me from my turmoil thoughts and I look up to meet dark eyes. I straightening out my shoulders, glancing over at my sister who is sending dirty looks to both the men whilst Drake's eyes are trained on the guy's.

"Brian..." Drake warns, his voice husky and rough.

Just the sound of his voice sends shivers down my spine, goosebumps traililng over my skin and my heart beat accerlating as memories of all the times we'd spent together, rush through my head. My eyes linger on Drake's, even though he's not look at me.. as if he refuses to.

"You're a good for nothing bastard." I hiss, raging bubbling up inside of me all at once as I learn his name- Brian.

Brian gives me another odd look and clears his throat, rolling up his sleaves as if he's about to hit me. The anger in his eyes is nothing compared to the emotion that shines in Drake's eyes as he steps up next to Brian's side, his own fingers twitching.

"Don't you dare." He growls at the guy, making Brian frown and hurt flashes in his eyes.

"Drake, this prick just called me a bastard! I'm not going to just stand here and be insulted for no reason!" He snaps back at Drake.