Chapter 21

Yawning loudly, I feel my eyes begin to get heavier with every passing minute. For the past three hours, Raven and Ella have kept me up playing truth or dare with them and god, are they mean when they team up.

I stand there in nothing but my boxers as they told me my dare was to strip down to nothing but them. I run a hand down my tired and slightly embarrassed, face. I'd give anything to go to bed.. I think to myself, longing for them to just close their eyes and fall asleep.

Glancing out the window, I see that it's starting to get light and I frown once more- realising that we all need to get some rest otherwise we'll be exhausted in the morning, so with a heavy sigh, I get them both another glass of water, making sure they drink it and then taking Raven's hand gently in mind and pulling him up from the couch.

"Where are you taking me?" He slurs.

"To my room. Your sleeping with me."

Ella giggles. "Ooo, gettin' it on are we?"

I roll my eyes and I watch with amusement as Ravens cheeks turn pink, he sticks his tongue out at her. "Shut up missy!"

"We're going to sleep- you need to get some rest too Ella.." I give her a blanket and a few pillows. "Here, hope you don't mind sleeping on the couch.."

Ella pouts. "No, I'll be fine..Go have fun. I'll speak to you two tomorrow." She sings before getting ready for sleep and snuggling into the covers.

With a small smile, I flick off the living room light and stumbles into my own room, yawning rather loudly once again. My body aching and my eyes are wanting to shut so desperately that they roll back into my head as I feel like my feet shuffle towards the bed before flopping down on it.

"Finally.." I mumble softly, snuggling into the pillows.

The bed suddenly dips and I sluggishly move over to let Raven lay down beside me but to my surprise he straddles me; causing my eyes to snap open. "Raven, what do you think y-"

"Shh! I'm going to take care of you."

Frowning, I close my eyes again and thats when I feel Raven's soft hands trail up my back- massaging my tense shoulders and aching muscles. I let out a sigh of content as he works on my back, his skin touching mine as he goes up and down, working every last bit of tension away.

I'm totally relaxed and my eyes being to get heavy once more and thats when I feel Raven's soft lips trailing down my back and a shiver runs down me. "Raven..Get some sleep." I find myself mumbling.

I can picture Raven smirking. "I'm okay right here thanks."

With a sigh of reluctance, I slowly turn over so I'm facing him and pulls his head down to rest on my chest, whispering softly. "Close your eyes and get some rest. Your going to be tired in the morning."

Watching with amusement, I see Raven pout- sticking out his lower lip and boy, does he look sexy when he does that. He then snuggles down onto my chest as I pull the covers over us- taking a glance out the window to see that it is getting lighter.

Within a few moments, I look down to see Raven passed out on me. His hair falling messily in his eyes and so, I brush it back and he nuzzles into my touch. A smile plays on my lips as the act seems to.. Innocent and child like.

It's as if he can't bear to be not touch me in some way and that thought alone brings me happiness. I lean back into the bed, surrounded by warmth and Raven- the last thing I see is him, sound asleep as he snuggles into me before I close my eyes and lets the world go black...

_______________________________________________

*IMPORTANT*
I know this chapter sucks but to be honest.. I'm feeling abit upset that someone didn't enjoy this story as its 'horrible'.
I'm probably not going to upload for a while and just see if I can brain storm some ideas on this story- see if I can make it better and I might even edit it.. Sorry peoples :c

COMMENT.
VOTE.
FAN.