His fingers didn't waste any time unbuttoning my top button and yanking my jeans down off my legs and tossing them on the floor somewhere along with his clothes.

He crawls onto the bed with me finally and finds his way in between my legs and starts palming me through my boxers. I gasp loudly; throwing my head back against the pillows in pure delight, he wasted no time in plunging his hand into my pants where he started stroking me. I choke on a moan because the feeling just felt so incredible.

"Did you miss me Sunshine?"

"Uh huh." I nod, unable to say anything else. I roll my head to the side so my face was buried into the pillow, little soft moans escaping my lips as Oli continued to torture me. I push my hips up shamefully pushing more of myself into his hand for more friction.

Last time this happened I was drunk and there's parts I hardly remember but this time, I'm completely sober and I plan on remembering every minute of this time round.

He pulls the rest of my boxers down and flips me over so I was laying on my front. When I thought he was going to pull me up on all fours he doesn't, instead I'm met with a loud hard slap to my arse causing me to jump and squeal out in pain. That fucking hurt!

Tears pricked the corners of my eyes when my arse instantly tingles from the impact. I turn my head to look over my shoulder to scold him but the big red hand mark showing up on my skin is enough to distract me.

"You have a sexy arse." Oli growls, slapping it again and grabbing hold of it tightly, feeling his blunt finger nails dig into my skin. I whimper at the spanking, not really knowing what to make of it because this was a new experience to me. My last couple of boyfriends didn't do any of these sorts of things in the bedroom with me, that probably explains why I've craved Oli so much the past week. He did things to me whom no one has ever done to me before and I was finding myself wanting so much more of whatever he chose to do to me. I guess I can certainly get used to the spanking.

He bends down and leaves little kisses over the sore sensitive area he had tortured and begins kissing his way up my back. I shudder at the feeling, everything he did made me feel so good and he wasn't even inside me yet.

"Get the stuff." He orders, sitting up.

I reach over to the night stand and pull out the bottle of lube and condom and pass them over to him. I see Oli roll his eyes at the condom and I remember when he complained about having to wear one last time. I watch him from the corner of my eye as he rolls it onto himself and coats his member in lube.

"Prep?" he asks, sliding his hand down my butt and poking my entrance with one of his fingers. I gasp loudly in shock at the sudden action; the little act turning me into a needy bitch.

"N-No." I murmured eagerly, I really did but I didn't want to wait anymore, I just wanted him to fuck me already.

"Suit yourself."

He closes my legs together and sits on top of them. I'm a little confused of what's going on but before I could question him he spreads my cheeks open and rammed himself into me which made me cry out in both pleasure and pain.