Chapter 1

I decided to the sequel in third person (limited omniscient) because I thought it would be fun and a change of scenery. So yes I know it's different from the first story but I just really wanted to write it this way.

~~~

"Hurry up kid! Your first day of school starts in ten minutes!" Emma calls up the stairs.

"Yeah, yeah! I'm coming." Henry yells back down at her and she rolls her eyes.

"Every single year he takes more and more after you." Emma tells Regina, and she starts laughing.

"Me?" Regina laughs some more before taking a sip of her coffee. "You're the one who's always late."

"I was talking about the sass." Emma grumbles with a pout, and then drinks some of her coffee. 

"Poor child. My sass and your tardiness. He's going to be an utter trainwreck." Regina gasps, pressing a hand to her chest. 

"Oh quit it."Emma sticks her tongue out as the two women hear their son's footsteps clomp downstairs. 

"Moms! I'm ready, let's go." He calls out and they both abandon their coffee to join him in the foyer. He's lacing up his runners and he grabs his backpack, abandoning his jacket since it is a warm September day. Emma zips up her boots and listens to the familiar clack of her wife's heels as they leave their home to go to the car. The two of them drop him off together, and when he opens the door they begin their teasing.

"We love you! Have a great day!" Emma says, and Regina follows up with, "Stay away from the girls!"

"God, you guys are so embarrassing!" Henry grumbles, and then closes the car door.

"Crushed it." Emma grins, and Regina chuckles as they pull away from the curb.

"You are not Rebel Wilson and you're not allowed to watch Pitch Perfect two anymore." Regina informs her and Emma pouts.

"But it's so good!" She insists, and then bursts out into song (that's slightly off key), "Who run the world? Girls! We run this motha! Who run this motha-". Regina shoves her hand over Emma's mouth and steers at the same time.

"That's enough of that." Regina gives Emma a sugary sweet smile and Emma narrows her eyes at the brunette before licking her palm. 

"My god!" Regina groans, and then wipes the saliva on Emma's jeans. Emma grins triumphantly to herself.

"So, the kid is finally back at school and neither of us have work today. Almost like we both planned to take the day off." Emma begins, and Regina snorts. "What are we going to do without our child at home, Mrs. Swan-Mills?"

"Well Mrs. Swan-Mills, I have an idea." Regina grins seductively.

As soon as the two women close the front door-and lock it-Emma presses Regina up against it. She attacks her wife's neck with kisses and though Regina loves it she quickly puts a stop to it.

"No... h-hickies." She stutters.

"Fine, Madame Mayor." Emma grins, deciding to kiss Regina on the lips instead. When they pull apart Emma turns and grabs Regina's hand, dragging her further into the room.

"Okay, where?" Emma asks.

"Where, what?"

"Where are we going to have sex? It's literally been months." Emma groans.

"We're going to our bedroom, and have sex in our bed." Regina says like Emma's an idiot.

"Oh come on! Don't be boring. We are not a boring married couple Regina!" Emma squeaks.