Come Back

~~Readers Point Of View~~

"(Y/N)! (Y/N), CAN YOU HEAR ME?! Oh my god." I think I heard Melvin shout above me. Everything was blurry, his soft brown hair brushed my cheek when he went to hear for my breathing. I wanted to yell that I was alive and that he should probably try to treat my wounds already, but I couldn't move.

He was yelling at me to stay with him in slow motion, though I was already there. I guess he had the right to be freaked out. If my old best friend was dumped in a wheelbarrow by a ten year old, naked, covered in wounds, I would be screaming too.

Where was that little kid anyway?

"(Y/n), please! Not like this. Don't die like this!" He sobbed, holding my limp hand to his mouth. I wanted to punch him in the face. He was wasting time.

I mustered all my strength to squeeze his hand back and give him a smile so he could calm the fuck down.

"Okay. Okay. I can do this!" He placed my hand on my side and stood up. "Wait here!"

Where else would I be?

~~Time Skip~~

"AAAH!" I scream, sitting straight upright. My forehead is clammy and cold as I push my hair out of my face, breathing hard.

" Finally, you're awake." Melvin smiles at me with his annoyingly cute cheek dimples. "Thought you were in a coma or something."

I suddenly realize I feel well rested and look around the room. It was bright out again. "Melv...how long have I been out?"

"Little over five days. Why?" He cocks his head to the side.

"Fuck." I slip my legs out from under the covers and place my bare feet on the ground. "Oh shit." I whisper as I almost fall flat on my face before Melvin catches me.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Where do you think you're going?!" Melvin shouts at me as he holds me upright.

"I-I'm fine." I lie holding my forehead. "Just a little headache."

"You're not going anywhere, (Y/n)." He glares at me, trying to force me back in bed.

I shove him away. "Shut up, Melv. Even as unstable as I am right now, I can still kick your ass."

"Yeah, right. If I flick you right now, you'd probably pass out and die." He laughs.

"Wanna try?" I square up. He glares at me and squares up too. We both stare at each other in our fighting stances.

"You look like shit." I smile at him. He tries not to smile back but we both loose our shit together. 

"Look, I have a business to run. I swear, if you rip any of your stiches open, after I took hours off just to get you patched up, I'll kill you myself. 

I salute him. "Roger." He laughs and hugs me, hurting me though I would never admit it.

"Be careful okay? Come back to me."

Suddenly Eren flashes into my mind. His bright green eyes and is hair, damp and long in the rain. His lips pressed desperately on mine.

"Come back, okay?" He whispers against my lips.

"Okay."

"Yeah. Of course." 

Why did boys always say that to me?

An: Sorry for the short filler chapter. Fun begins next chapter >:D. (Good luck reading the next one.)