Going Back

I breathed hard, my palms sweaty from the conversation I just had. Just because I was in the Underground, doesn't mean I'm some kind of monster.

I hate him. I hated him and now I hate him even more.

I couldn't think straight, only seeing red. I couldn't believe this. I wouldn't believe this.

With a frustrated scream I punched the wall, instantly regretting it, cringing from the pain.

"(Y/n)?" Eren's familiar voice shatters my rage, leaving me wondering what I'm doing.

"What?" Is all I can manage, patting my knuckles with the pads of my fingers, causing more pain for myself.

"'What'. What do you mean what? You just punched a wall!" He grabs my hand carefully and examines it like a piece of art.

I pull it back, not in the mood for his concern. "It's none of your business!" I whisper shout, pushing past him and storming down the hallway.

He yanks me back by my elbow and stares into my eyes, absurdly close. I stare back, not sure what he's going to say or if he plans to move away. If anyone else did this they would have gotten a foot up their ass. But for some reason I don't stop him.

"(Y/n)."

I bite my lip and untangle myself from him, hands tucked under my arms. No way could he know. I would rather die than let anyone know what I was about to do.

~~Levi's Point of View~~

Being ignored is annoying. Being not even remotely subtle about ignoring someone is extra annoying with a side of bull shit.

(Y/n) is getting on my nerves. Like she's really...riding these nerv-- focus, Levi!

I still don't remember all of the other night and a lot of stupid shit happened with Eren and his disgusting habit of randomly summoning lighting and making things complicated, but for some stupid fucking reason, (Y/n) is some how a priority for my brain right now.

"Levi."

And honestly, what the fuck is with her?! Huh?! Cause I just wanna know if I satisfied her like I do to the few (relative term) women I let into my bed! Is that so hard?

"Levi!"

And is she ok? Did I hurt her or something? Did I pass out on her like a complete dick--

"LEVI!"

"What?!" My rambling thoughts snap back to reality to Erwin sitting with his scrunched-brow expression. Well speaking of dicks...

"Did you listen to a thing I just said?" His fists are clenched on the table. Uh oh. Someone's a bit angry.

"Yup, everything. Can't you tell by the super detailed notes I'm taking?" I show him my empty hands and roll my eyes, sitting up. I wait for him to repeat yourself.

I wait some more.

"Oi. Caterpillar Brows. You in there?"

"Go talk to (Y/n). I'm done for today." He leaves looking serious, telling me (Y/n), the star delinquent, gave him more crap than I usually do.

Way to kill my favorite hobby.

I get out of my seat and head over to (Y/n)'s room. How fun.

~~Readers Point of View~~

Knock
Knock
Knock

"It's Levi, open up."

I sigh and open the door, only letting my face peak out. He stares at me for a couple seconds and pushes the door open all the way, revealing messy room and mostly bare legs.

He looks me up and down and scans my room in disgust. "Nice shorts and clean this fucking room."

"Sorry, clean freak. What's going on?" I reeally want this conversation to end so I can go back to feeling sorry for myself.

He stops and scans my face but thankfully, let's my expression drop. "I, apparently, should be asking you. Erwin said to talk to you?" He leans against my door, not finding anywhere clean to sit. He notices a bandage wrapped around my hand and rolls his eyes. "Who'd you fight? A brick wall?"

"Kind of." I whisper to myself, "None of your business and I don't want to talk right now."

He rolls his eyes again and waits.

"Fine. Erwin asked--ordered me to do something I really don't want to do."

"That's a part of the military life. Go back down there if you don't like it." He sighs.

"That's the thing..."I turn away from him," He's making me go back."

"Back...?"

"Yeah.

Back to the Underground."

An: IM SO SORRY FOR BEING A HORRIBLE AUTHOR AND TOTALLY NEGLECTING THIS BOOK. A LOT HAS BEEN ON MY PLATE BUT IT DOESN'T EXCUSE RADIO SCIENCE FOR 2 MONTHS. MORE CHAPTERS COMING OUT SOON. ENJOY THE TWIST!