Shit

The sunlight is way too bright and everything is way too loud. I feel like I'm going to vomit, but I keep it down. No way am I vomiting while Levi existed. Imagine the scolding for tha--

I quickly sit up and look around. Where the fuck am I?

"Mmgh." A deep voice groans beside me on the bed. I slowly look down knowing what I would find.

Levi.

His arm...his bare arm... Is slung around my waist. We're both half naked.

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!

"Levi! Levi get the fuck up!" I shake him violently and he slowly crackes one eye open.

"Wha--!" He chokes on his words as scans my body with his eyes, realizing the situation. "Oh fuck." He whispers and tears off the sheets, jumping from the bed. He realizes too late that he had a hangover and grips his head in pain.

That was the least of our problems. Why in the heavenly fuck are we half naked in bed together? I know I had way too much to drink but Levi?

"Please tell me we didn't--"

"Oh god don't even say those words!" I press my hands to my ears like a child. This was insane! An abomination! Why the fuck can't I remember half of last night?

Levi is way too quiet, causing me to look at him. He is staring at me. And not my face. Definitely not my face.

I quickly grab my clothes that are scattered on the floor and hurriedly throw them on while running down the empty corridors.

Shit.

~~ Levi's Point Of View ~~

I run my hands through my hair and pace the room like it would answer my questions.

Did I sleep with her? This is wrong on so many levels.

But most importantly, is she ok? I mean... Was I at least good? Did I last long? Please don't tell me I passed out on top of her. I usually handle my liquor better than that.

Oh fuck. Is she still a virgin?

I grimace and pace some more. If I took her virginity on a drunken night...

I sigh and sit on my bed. I might as well sleep some more. Maybe I'll remember some of it.

~~ Readers Point Of View ~~

I lay back on my bed and drag my hands down my face over and over again. What happened?!

Sure I wasn't a virgin. Sometimes when you get desperate enough to survive...you do disgusting things for money. But if I did sleep with him, he would've been the first. Well not the first. But you get the idea.

I roll over and close my eyes against the sunlight. Without meaning to, I fell asleep.

~~ Levi's Point Of View ~~

Our mouths mixed and pulled at each other as we stumbled through a random corridor into an empty room. I had no idea where we were, nor did I care. I also had no idea what I was doing.

Nor did I care.

We were intertwined together until we hit the bed. By then we were both half naked.

~~ Readers Point Of View ~~

My bare back hit the freshly made bed as I kissed Levi drunkenly. I had no clue what was happening. I couldn't stop it.

Levi's soft lips worked it's way down my neck and I also couldn't stop the little, girly, stupid, noises coming out of my mouth. Levi didn't seem to care.

I wasn't going to let myself be dominated by Levi of all people. So I rolled us over and straddled his hips. My mouth was on his chest in an instant, licking and biting, making deep restrained groans escape his lips.

This was fun.

~~ Levi's Point Of View ~~

Damn. This girl could top.

I pulled her in for another long, violent kiss as we laid side by side. A compromise since neither of us wanted to be controlled.

My hand was working my way up and down her thigh until she was squirming. I liked making her squirm.

~~ Readers Point Of View ~~

I wake up with a start.

Oh.

My.

Shit.