Yeah

An: THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 100k READS! TO CELEBRATE, HERES OUR FORTIETH CHAPTER! ENJOY!

"Are you guys oka--" Melv begins to ask but I quickly stop him with a finger to his lips.

"Later, okay?" I wink at him and nod towards Alyssa, gesturing to the back door. "Let's go." I say, my mood grim.

We step out and as soon as I close the door she whisper shouts, "What the fuck?!" Her fists are balled up against her sides and she's glaring daggers at me, but all I can think about is how we have the same nose.

I lean against the door and cross my arms, sighing like I was suddenly thirty years older. "What are you doing here, Alyssa?"

"What are you doing here? I thought you were in the milit--!" She shouts, forcing me to put my hand over her mouth and look at her like she was the scummiest person down here. I almost smile at the fact that she's taller than me now.

"Do you want to get me killed, you brat?" I hiss. Oh shit. I've turned into Levi!

"Yes, actually!" She yells against my palm. I sigh and step away from her, running my hand through my tangled hair. Why was she here! If I had a chance at her life I would never come back. Especially after almost getting raped and seeing my sister murder a grown man before my eyes.

"I'm sorry." I whisper, not looking her in the eye.

"What?" She asks in that concerned voice she used to have every time she talked to me.

"I'm sorry I killed...someone...?" I didn't know how to phrase my apology. I rarely apologize for anything, but she seemed like she needed one. But what was I apologizing for? Killing a rapist? Saving her life?

Being the monster that I've always been and always will be?

"Why are you apologizing for that?" She whispers. I know that voice. She's gunna cry.

I look up at her, still glaring but with angry tears in her eyes. So confusing. "I don't really know." I shrug. "You seemed..." An unwelcomed image of her screaming at me for being a monster flashes in my head. "...upset, the last time I saw you."

"Fuck you." She whispered turning away from me and wiping her tears again and again.

What now?

"Making me emotional and shit." She grumbles between sniffles. I smile. Why is she just like me?

"Why are you crying?" I ask, honestly confused.

"I called you a monster! My own sister saved my life and I called her a monster!" She whips around, still in her angry/sad mood. "I thought you hated me! You killed someone because of me. Because of my stupidity and prissy lifestyle, I couldn't defend myself! I'm sorry, ok? I hated you for making me feel so weak and I hated you because of how you lived and I hated you because I thought this," she gestures to the Underground, "was somehow your fault and I--"

I rush up to hug her tightly, slowly petting her hair as she hiccups into my shoulder. It's a little gross, but she's my sister. I have to protect her.

"Let's go get something to eat, yeah?" I whisper.

"Yeah."

~~ Levi's Point Of View ~~

PUNCH

SMACK

KICK

I punch and kick the punching bag as hard as I can manage. My mind was full of bull shit right now and the last thing I needed right now was to blow up on another cadet.

"Son of a--bitch!" I shouted between punches. I chose to do this where no one could hear me. Everyone knew that this room was not to be used because it was where I worked out, so I am completely alone.

It's nice down here. I usually come punch things when I loose a soldier or something pisses me off. Better than doing it in front of everyone. For example, punching the Titan-Shifter cadet in the face for kissing (Y/n).

KICK

No. It wasn't for that. I just needed to let him know that the military isn't a place for romance.

Especially with (Y/n).

PUNCH

PUNCH

KICK

No!

"Stop--thinking--about--her!" I shout punching between each word. I shove the bag hard and turn my back to it, pacing, running my hands through my hair.

I'm so fucked right no--

"Hey."

I turn around and Mikasa is standing there, in work out clothes, with matching boxing gloves on. I glare at her. She knows this place is off limits.

"Can I join you?" She whispers angrily, looking down. My eyes widen a little. She must be dealing with the same bull shit that I am. She doesn't look happy about asking either.

Oh yeah... I beat up her boyfriend.

I nod towards the mat and we both walk towards it, staring at each other, trying to figure out why the other is here.

We reach the mat and get into fighting stance.

Interesting.