Rock, Paper, Scissors | Pietro/Steve

Two endings that will be very similar.

If you don't know what the song is here's a YouTube video I found of it.

  (Music composed by Ennio Morricone)

('◕ω◕')

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

"Rock, paper, scissors, SHOOT!"

"Best twenty out of forty?"

"Sure, only cause I know I'll win."

"How come I feel like you're cheating?"

"Because my technique is speedy?"

"You little shit."

In seconds Pietro is in front of me, nearly knocking me down in the process. He smiles and practically vibrates with energy.

"Sorry about that (Y/n) nearly killed you, didn't I?" He glances at the end of the hall at Steve Rogers and freezes all movements.

"You cheating dirt bag." Steve growls out, not exactly angry but, more like the vigilante in an old western movie.

I can practically hear the theme from The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. Wait, I am hearing it. I look at the intercom and smile, Tony's people watching again. Steve and Pietro go along with it. Both men stand, feet, shoulders width apart. Steve's fingers are itching to grab his shield. Pietro makes a sudden movement and Steve grabs his shield and positions it in front of himself. Pietro is running down the abnormally long hallway at Steve. He crashes into Steve and creates a sonic boom, windows all around the tower shatter.

"MOTHERFUCKER!" I scream and clutch my ears.

I take my hands away and panic, covering them is my own blood. They ruptured my eardrums, peachy. Both men stare at me dumbly, possibly not even realizing I was there. I feel the vibrations of heavy footsteps and look behind me to see Thor and Tony looking extremely worried. Tony's lips are moving but nothing comes out.

Steve's POV and Ending

  ('◕ω◕')  

"(Y/n), can you hear me?!" Tony asks her, his entire body trembling with worry.

She stares at him, confused at what was going on before her eyes widen. She starts gasping for air, her hands shaking as she rips them through her hair. (Y/n) slides down the wall, clawing at her chest. Tony immediately goes to work, telling Pietro to get Dr. Cho ready for her. Thor cradles her in his arms and follows Tony to the tower's infirmary. To my dismay we have to take the elevator because it's the fastest way for (Y/n) to get treatment.

"I can't breathe." She pulls at her throat, causing red marks to appear.

I take her hands in mine and gain eye contact. We begin to breathe in sync just before the elevator stops. We rush to the infirmary and Thor places her gently on a bed. Dr. Cho immediately diagnoses it as a ruptured ear drum with temporary hearing loss. It will heal itself within a few weeks if (Y/n) takes the medication and keeps her head out of water.

After Tony and Thor took their turns seeing her I was allowed in with a glare and a whiteboard. I sit down next to her and write on the board with a marker she handed me.

Bad idea, huh?

"Very bad idea Rogers." She gives me a shy smile.

How ya feelin?

"Okay besides the fact that I cant hear and I feel like someone's stabbing my ear."

Sorry about that.

"What were you guys even fighting over?" Oh great, now I have to tell her that the reason we landed her in this joint was because we were fighting for dibs on her.

Dibs.

"Like the ice cream thing?"

No, the girl thing.

"Who's the girl?"

You.

"You're kinda an idiot."

But i'm your idiot.

"Whatever you say, Rogers."

Pietro's POV and Ending  

  ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ  

"(Y/n), can you hear me?!" Tony asks her, his entire body trembling with worry.

She stares at him, confused at what was going on before her eyes widen. She starts gasping for air, her hands shaking as she rips them through her hair. (Y/n) slides down the wall, clawing at her chest. Tony immediately goes to work, telling Steve to get Dr. Cho ready for her. I cradle her in my arms and follow Tony to the tower's infirmary. Sadly, we have to use the elevator since Stark would not let me run with her.

"I can't breathe." She pulls at her throat, causing red marks to appear.

I hold her close and start to slowly rock her, soon enough she's breathing normally. We rush to the infirmary and Thor places her gently on a bed. Dr. Cho immediately diagnoses it as a ruptured ear drum with temporary hearing loss. It will heal itself within a few weeks if (Y/n) takes the medication and keeps her head out of water.

After Tony and Thor took their turns seeing her I was allowed in with a glare and a whiteboard. I sit down next to her and write on the board with a marker she handed me.

This is my fault.

"Kinda." She laughs weakly and winces at the feeling.

I'm sorry, (Y/n).

"It'll heal. I hope my hearing will come back soon though. I can't stand not hearing anything." she stops and raises an eyebrow. "What were you fighting about, this seemed much more violent than a silly game."

You.

"I'm glad you won then."