Amnesia | Thor Odinson

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

I was a gymnastics prodigy before I found out I was basically Elsa. I asked Jarvis to play my training soundtrack throughout the gym since I was the only one in this particular gym. I started to do a routine, little did I know that I had an audience. I finished with an Arabian double front and landed perfectly, without and stutter. I heard clapping and I froze. Thor stood there with a giant smile on his face.

"How long have you been there?" I ask, stuttering a bit.

"From the beginning malady." He bows slightly and flashes me another award winning smile.

I blush a deep red and turn off my music. When I was grabbing my water bottle I felt a pair of eyes on me.

"Are you checking me out Thor?" I laugh.

"Uh. No?" His face flushes when I wink at him.

"Have fun." I walk out of the gym with my bag full of extra clothes and water bottles.

I only left because I don't like people watching me do my routines. It's embarrassing when I can't get the moves precisely correct. I turn the corner to find the group watching something on the tv. I sneak up behind them and find out it was my routine.

"Did you see that?" Steve marveled.

"That should be good in the bedroom." Tony nudged Steve, who was now bright red.

"What's going on?!" I yell.

"Oh hey!" Tony smiled and fumbled with the remote to turn the tv off.

"It's kinda our thing to watch you practice." Natasha shrugged.

"Why?" I demand.

"It started with Thor watching you because he has a crush on you. And then we joined in." Clint smirked.

"Wait Thor what?" My eyes widened in shock.

"I what malady?" Thor smiles and walks into the kitchen, most likely for a pop tart.

"You have a crush on (y/n)" Clint's smirk grew wider when a cup shattered on the ground.

"I shall rip you apart limb from limb." Thor roared.

"Thor! Calm down." I grab his hand and give him an ice pony.

"Look at it. It's so fragile." He smiles and sits down with it to watch it run around.

He giggles with glee when it nuzzles up against him.

"Why would you do that to him?" I ask the group who're now rubbing their necks and not making eye contact.

"We thought we could push you two together." Tony chuckles.

"We've been together for two years. He doesn't react well when people say it's just a crush." I explain. "We've been engaged for three months of those years." I show them the engagement ring.

"So the plan worked?" Tony shrugs.

The rest of the group nods in agreement. I roll my eyes and watch Thor play with the ice pony.

"(Y/n)! Look at it run!" He giggles and claps with glee. "Make a baby pony!" He laughs when I do.

"He's like a giant baby, you can't do anything extreme or you'll wreck his emotional system." I tell the group, my eyes still on Thor.

"You really love him don't you?" Natasha asks.

"I wouldn't have said yes if I didn't." I smile brightly at Thor who is now hugging the ponies.

Five years later

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

We have had our first child, Lucas, six months ago. Now our home is being attacked. I create a three foot thick ice barrier surrounding the me and the baby. Thor is in Asgard to visit his mother.

"Thor! Please!" I yell when the creature starts banging on the ice, shattering pieces of it off.

I did everything in my power to protect my baby before I passed out.

Thor's POV

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

When I arrived at my home, everything was destroyed. I heard the faint, familiar coo of Lucas. I followed the sound and it lead me to the heart of the destruction. It was a thin force field with (y/n) draped over it, bloody and bruised. I let out a strangled sob and rush to my wife and child. Five seconds later the Avengers arrive and find me huddled over my family. When Bruce turns into the Hulk and roars Lucas starts to cry.

"Let me take them." Tony lands next to our bunch.

"Please save them." I sob and let Tony deactivate the force field.

(Y/n) groans slightly and hugs Lucas to her chest. When Luca sees Tony he gives him a one toothed smile. It's about two hours after they leave when I come to my senses. I wasn't there for her, I did this to her and my son. It's all my fault. I see Natasha walking towards me.

"We've called you for an hour! Didn't we teach you how to use a phone?" She was furious, she had every right to be, I was given (y/n)'s trust and I crushed it.

I killed her. In our wedding vows I said I would always be there for her, I would come when she called, she would never get hurt because of me. I promised her.

"Thor! Snap out of it! Did you know she was pregnant?" Natasha slaps me. I remain unfazed.

"Wait, pregnant? She was pregnant?" I start to sob in my hands.

"I'm sorry. It died." Natasha's voice was much sweeter.

"I need to see my wife!" I demanded and she took me to the hospital. "Where is (y/n) Odinson?" I banged on the desk, the girl cowered and pointed to a room.

I walked inside to see (y/n) on a bed and Lucas in a cradle near by. She stirred and her eyes fluttered open. She looked at me and raised her eyebrows.

"Who are you?"