Which Witch | Bruce Banner

This is actually kinda a Supernatural and Avengers crossover.

Key:
Your thoughts
Dandy's thoughts

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

I walk slowly down the empty street with my familiar, Dandy. I looked curiously around for any type of movement.

I don't like the looks of this place, (y/n). Can we please leave now?

Dandy, don't ya wanna see what this world is like? Besides, the portal back to ours is only open every full moon. I think that we live in a TV show that's called Supernatural here.

In his Great Dane form, Dandy nods in understanding. I can feel the nervousness flowing off him in waves, causing small ripples in my calm demeanor.

He knows something I don't. I try to break through the barrier he set up but I can't. This can't be Dandy, he's not powerful enough.

He suddenly stops so I do the same a few feet away. His eyes are bright red and I can see the thin trail or the same color whisking constantly through the air.

"Dandy?" I ask him, hoping that this is all just a trick.

I hear a sickening crack as I watch Dandy fall limply to the ground. I don't know what to do so I let my impulsive side take over.

I scream bloody murder and use my powers to find the source of my best friend's death. A girl. Well, I should call her a woman, her being over twenty. She's crying, I can feel through the temporary one-sided bond that she didn't mean to kill him.

Time is running out so I sit next to Dandy's limp form, now human. Muttering a few spells, I manage to get him breathing.

I'm sorry I dragged you into this.

As long as you don't die we're good. I don't think that even before this I would have been able to bring you back to life.

I smile at his timid admission makes me smile at him kindly. Dandy is usually cocky, always sure of himself. We both stand up and start to walk again. This time, toward the girl. I hear her quiet sobs and some encouraging muttering.

Before we walk into the alley, I put a protection spell on Dandy and myself. He hasn't shifted back into his dog form so I know she'll be shocked to see me with another person. I take a deep breath and walk into her sight.

"Are you okay?" I ask her, kneeling down next to her to study her features.

"I'm so sorry. So sorry." These words continue to be her mantra as I look up at her fellows.

Teammates?

Yes, but what team?

She looks familiar, like she's famous.

All you know are comic books.

That's it! She's Scarlett Witch or that's her superhero name. Her real name is Wanda Maximoff, born-

Okay, thanks, but no thanks. I really don't feel like a comic book history lesson right now. We need a plan.

What do you mean we need a plan?

I shut off the connection temporarily and start to admit a calming aura from my hands as I lightly brush her arm. She looks up at me with wide, watery eyes.

"I know you," she says. "You're on the television show Natasha watches."I shake my head and watch at she reads my past like a book.

"Honey, I'm so much more than that."

It's been nearly two weeks since I've met the Avengers. Two weeks full of questioning looks, gaining trust, and exploring a world mostly free of my kind. I had quickly fallen into step with Doctor Banner and Wanda. They had found out almost immediately that Dandy was my familiar, after watching a couple episodes of that show of course.

"(Y/n)!" Wanda smiled, pulling me out of my thoughts. I hummed in acknowledgement. "I have great news!"

"What is it?" She had finally peaked my interest

"Promise not to tell?" I nodded slowly in agreement and she went on. "Bruce likes yo-"

"Wanda, you don't have to tell everyone that I like yogurt..." Bruce appears suddenly and leaves as soon as he came.

Wanda's face drops as she starts to walk away. I touch her arm lightly and she looks back at me still looking like a kicked puppy.

"Okay, tell me." I smile softly. She opens her mouth to speak, but is quickly cut off by Dandy.

"Bruce has a crush on you." He states plainly, munching on a piece of popcorn from his extremely large bowl.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Wanda screams before running after a shifted Dandy.

I take my time going to Bruce, watching out for the spilled popcorn and rampaging Wanda. I can feel through the bond I created that he knows someone told me.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are." Wanda says, using her powers to rattle chains and slowly hit a pot and pan together.

I watch as she crosses the hallway intersection in front of me at a leisurely pace.

Help me.

I can't help but chuckle as I continue on my way when Wanda is at a safe distance. I open the door to the lab with the code Bruce had given me and find him sitting with his head in his hands.

"Hi." I try to say as normally as I possibly can with the thousands of butterflies in my stomach.

"Hi." He clears his throat and pretends to be working.

"So..."

"So..." The silence is deafening as the seconds tick by.

"Is it true?" I finally ask when I run out of patience.

"Um," he blushes and fumbles with the papers in his hands. "Y-yeah." Bruce blushes even harder when I kiss his cheek and mutter a single word in his ear.

"Good."