Insanity | Bruce Banner

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Why won't they go away?

I sigh as I form another equation to try to destroy my ability. Bruce wants to stop me, but these powers have been nothing but a problem even since I found out I have them. So many people looking for me. So many people trying to kill me. I hate it HATE IT!

My anger shows as a gust of wind causes papers and objects to fly around the room and break. Once I realize what I'm doing I shoot up from my seat and watch as glass test tubes shatter. That was the only way for me to be normal. The liquid spreads in a vibrant puddle of orange.

"(Y/n)?" I hear a familiar calm voice whisper my name. "What's going on here?" Bruce mutters softly, he must have thought I wouldn't hear him.

"Nothing." I snap and all my research goes up in flames.

"(Y/n)." He sighs and my lip trembles.

"I want to be normal." I sob and run to my room.

Without knowing I had left a trail of ice. Something Bruce could follow easily.

Bruce's POV

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

I followed the glittering path of ice and knocked softly on (Y/n)'s door. When it creaked open slightly to say I was surprised was an understatement. The mess that was beyond the threshold was unusual for (Y/n). I walked slowly and carefully, following the small, scattered path was hard but not impossible.

"Why can't I be normal." I heard a harsh whisper and saw a faint glow cutting through the darkness. "NORMAL." Now I could see her.

She was hunched over. Her hands were creating a beautiful flame. The fire danced in her palm and shortly after I came to a halt it moved gracefully to her fingertips. The flame shot out and caught fire to her bed. I almost gasped and I watched the woman I love cackle at the destruction of her own property.

"You'll never, NEVER be like them." She spoke darkly and stood slowly. "It has to be done."